50th Anniversary Bracelet Bead

silverbird

Would someone out there, either sailing now or in the near future, please find out the cost of the 50th Anniversary "Pandora-type" bracelet bead? I need to know in order to give someone money to purchase one for me. My cruise plans had to be cancelled when my husband fell and hit his head causing a bleed in his brain. With rehab and therapy he is coming along quite well. Miracles do happen.

Would someone out there, either sailing now or in the near future, please find out the cost of the 50th Anniversary "Pandora-type" bracelet bead? I need to know in order to give someone money to purchase one for me. My cruise plans had to be cancelled when my husband fell and hit his head causing a bleed in his brain. With rehab and therapy he is coming along quite well. Miracles do happen.

Oh dear. I hope all will be well. I don't know the cost of the bead on the ship, but you could price other types on land and figure it will be maybe 25% more. Or maybe even more...

I bought one and I believe it was $20.00.

Besides this black background with the 50th anniversary logo in gold, there is an additional charm that is identical but it has a silvery-gray background with the logo in gold. I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so I bought both to wear on separate bracelets.

So glad your DH is doing better, keeping you in prayer, that you will both be able to cruise together again soon.

Cori

A big thank you to all who responded to my request. I would also like to thank Princess for the opportunity to place enough money, via the On-Board Gift Credit, in my friend's account to cover the cost of the bead.

I am so grateful that we did all our bucket-list cruises before our current situation. The photo albums are reviewed and help with cognitive therapy.

Enjoy and embrace your life folks as it can change radically in a matter of seconds.

SilverBird