Best Alaska cruise on NCL

aladin553

If you can take 2 weeks or so, I would always recommend a one way cruise and a land portion. You will experience much more of AK on land and in ports. It's more relaxing if you can do the land portion first, then take a southbound cruise to Vancouver, but that didn't fit into our schedule. We were in AK in June with 20+ hours of daylight and we burned them all. We were tired by the time we flew home.

AK is one of those cruises where the ship shouldn't get as much consideration as the itinerary (ports and the amount of time in port).

AFAIK, there are three ships that do Alaska. One comes out of Vancover and two from Seattle. The difference between the ones that come out of Seattle is one does excursions in the morning, and the other later in the day.

Has anyone more info?

They are all nice ships, you decide what amenities are important to you, we did Alaska on the Sun and loved it, and sail jewel class as often as time allows. You can go wrong here, you can simply just go with your gut and have a wonderful time.

All of the Alaskan cruises are great.

When I pick one it is based on: (1) How much time do I have, (2) How much money do I have, (3) Which port city- Seattle or Vancouver is best- flight wise, price wise.

You will have a great time on matter which ship or itinerary works best for you.