Port Canaveral Ships

I am sorry if this is a repeat, I have not been on for a couple of months. Can someone tell me what is going on with ships sailing from PC? Last I heard was that Enchantment was going to Miami, Majesty sent away and Rhapsody being moved to PC with some " vacant" time at PC waiting for Rhapsody.

What is actually happening at this point?

Is Majesty coming here on a full time schedule, or just filling in until another ship is sent to PC?

I would appreciate any info

going to miss the Enchantment, liked that ship. Majesty will do a good job here. Do you think they will send another ship to PC or is PC not performing as they expected?

PC will also have Freedom which will be repalced by Oasis, both doing 7 day itineraries. Basically the same as it's been for years now, one 3/4 day ship and one 7 day ship.

Edited by clarea

I understand that part, but I have never seen them bring a newer ship in to replace the Monarch and then replace that ship with an older ship. Just seems like they always keep upgrading, but in this case we are going backwards.

I understand that part, but I have never seen them bring a newer ship in to replace the Monarch and then replace that ship with an older ship. Just seems like they always keep upgrading, but in this case we are going backwards.

Here is a whole thread on that subject:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2231536

Edited by clarea