Oasis grande suite 14730

We are currently booked on Oasis staying in a grand suite cabin 14730. There are now two regular grand suites available for that sailing which we have stayed in before. I have not been able to get a video of 14730 and some of the reviews are not great. If you had a choice would you switch to the regular grand suite?

Well we have this suite booked in two weeks.

Our sailing is almost completely sold out.

I guess I will take and post pictures and videos when we return.

Looking forward to trying something new, some of the reviews have been bad, some good, but, a suite is a suite, and hoping it meets our needs.

Sea Ya

It is all about the balcony....I am not sure if the ones on Oasis/Allure are 2 bedrooms/2 bath or 1 and 1 like Harmony will be....

The balcony is a wrap around, you get both an ocean view and a view of the AquaTheater. The inside setup is a lil odd shaped but it really is all about the balcony.

here is a video of one on deck 12, deck 14 is just a tad smaller

Well we have this suite booked in two weeks.

Our sailing is almost completely sold out.

I guess I will take and post pictures and videos when we return.

Looking forward to trying something new, some of the reviews have been bad, some good, but, a suite is a suite, and hoping it meets our needs.

Sea Ya

]

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE POST photos and your review. We have it for the TA and really have not seen any photos of this exact GS.

We are currently booked on Oasis staying in a grand suite cabin 14730. There are now two regular grand suites available for that sailing which we have stayed in before. I have not been able to get a video of 14730 and some of the reviews are not great. If you had a choice would you switch to the regular grand suite?

Here's my two cents as far as those six aft GS's...

14330 and 14730 have small balconies. If you like the aft location and can switch to 11330 or 11730, that would be best, as those two cabins have huge balconies. 12330 and 12730 are somewhere in between (both location-wise and size-wise) than the two on deck 14 and the two on deck 11. I'm pretty sure there is a video out there of your cabin (14730). If I can find it I'll post here again and include a link.

Also, keep in mind that there is now a height restriction for these balconies. You should not be taller that 5'9".

I also read on a post if call royal they will suggest if your over 5'9 you shouldn't book these cabins. The bathroom is also low and I've saw pictures of someone hitting there head on the roof in the shower.

Thank you so much for all your comments here---we were able to change our stateroom today to a regular grand suite and we are so happy!!! Thank you everyone who posted, we will be so much happier:D.

I'm happy for you guys have a great cruise.