Allure-Stairs from deck 12 down to deck 11

Looking at the deck plans for Allure, is there another set of stairs just behind the aft stairwell from deck 12 to deck 11?

I believe you are looking at the stairs between the two decks of the Diamond Club.

I was just on the Allure in April and the Diamond Lounge was on deck 6 forward. Have they moved it? Or is there another Diamond Lounge that I missed?

Or are you talking about the Concierge Club, which is for Diamond+ and above (and suites)?

I was just on the Allure in April and the Diamond Lounge was on deck 6 forward. Have they moved it? Or is there another Diamond Lounge that I missed?

Or are you talking about the Concierge Club, which is for Diamond+ and above (and suites)?

The former CL is now the DL. The former DL is now staterooms.

They are spiral and if you look at the deck 11 you will see them landing in the diamond club, the upper end going to deck 12, second floor of the DC

I see those ,but there are other stairs that are not spiral that look like they can be accessed from the hallways as well. Just curious!

I see those ,but there are other stairs that are not spiral that look like they can be accessed from the hallways as well. Just curious!

I don't know exactly what you mean with regard to Allure, but it's possible they depicted a crew stairway. I know that they show a crew stairway at the aft end of the Radiance class deck plans.

Bob,

Check out the deck plan. There are stairs on deck 11 and 12 on both sides - right next to the spiral staircase in the DL. On all other decks it´s a blank area.

But anyway, no, there are no public stairs but crew only.

steamboats

Bob,

Check out the deck plan. There are stairs on deck 11 and 12 on both sides - right next to the spiral staircase in the DL. On all other decks it´s a blank area.

But anyway, no, there are no public stairs but crew only.

steamboats

Thanks for the reply "steamboats"! The only reason I asked is that our cabin will be near those stairs and I wondered if we could use them( we have friends on the deck below) or if they were only for crew. Usually they don't show the crew stairs but I thought that maybe they were for the crew.