Vantage Experts - Help

CPT Trips

I just checked again this morning, my trip is still not accessible due to maintenance. Also, I noticed that the Douro River cruises for 2016 are not on the website, which is our cruise next May.

Perhaps they are changing something about our cruise? That does not give me comfort.

I just checked again this morning, my trip is still not accessible due to maintenance. Also, I noticed that the Douro River cruises for 2016 are not on the website, which is our cruise next May.

Perhaps they are changing something about our cruise? That does not give me comfort.

Hey Papa....we're in the same time zone.....and my portfolio is up and running and your Douro River cruise is still listed under 2016. I would call IT guys again and see if they can fix whatever is bugging your page. I wonder if it would be easier to delete your portfolio and then rejoin...what server are you using? I know IE is no longer compatible with many sites left and right, perhaps try accessing with Google or Firefox....both are working with my computer.

Speaking of funky IT, today on this thread my quote button won't work so I won't directly quote each poster . . . but, thanks for the advice.

Yep, I click on "My Profile." I get to my page, and see the maintenance notice and minimal info about the trip; no invoice or any of the feature touted in the video about how great the feature is.

I spoke with Vantage on the phone. The answer was, "we are working to update some of the tours." Two weeks? :rolleyes:

I'll deal with it when return from BDA. And another FWIW, the quote button worked on the roll call. Black Magic ver 3.2?

the i.t. Guys & gals (from india) have all quit and gone over to work for uniworld for more money. ;)

lol :d

Gremlins are indeed afoot here on CC....I can't get laughing icon to work.

Edited by Hydrokitty