Royal Replenish

I am considering getting this package for myself, I'm not much of a drinker but do likean occasional frozen drink. Can you get non-alcoholic pina coladas, daiquiris, and bloody mary's. Don't want to be stuck with diet coke only option.

I am considering getting this package for myself, I'm not much of a drinker but do likean occasional frozen drink. Can you get non-alcoholic pina coladas, daiquiris, and bloody mary's. Don't want to be stuck with diet coke only option.

Yes, the Replenish package includes all non-alcoholic drinks.

I do understand that it includes al non-alcoholic drinks I guess I wasn't clear in my question. I was looking for ideas/suggestions for actual beverages available. Just trying to get some ideas. Last cruise we went on was almost 20 years ago and I was a little more of a "drinker" then.

I do understand that it includes al non-alcoholic drinks I guess I wasn't clear in my question. I was looking for ideas/suggestions for actual beverages available. Just trying to get some ideas. Last cruise we went on was almost 20 years ago and I was a little more of a "drinker" then.

Virgin frozen mojito is another option.

I am going on my first cruise in less than 2 weeks and I have bought the royal replenish package! I would also love drink ideas. I plan to get a lot of specialty coffee drinks, fresh oj and water but would also enjoy having something fancier while lounging by the pool or as an evening bevarage. If anyone out there has some favorites they would like to share I would love to hear about them. Also, does anyone know if juices from Squeeze are included with the package?

I am going on my first cruise in less than 2 weeks and I have bought the royal replenish package! I would also love drink ideas. I plan to get a lot of specialty coffee drinks, fresh oj and water but would also enjoy having something fancier while lounging by the pool or as an evening bevarage. If anyone out there has some favorites they would like to share I would love to hear about them. Also, does anyone know if juices from Squeeze are included with the package?

OJ from Squeeze is included, but smoothies are not included.

Are most bars you can get non-alcoholic cocktails or are there only specific bars? Presume you can also get them from the roaming bar staff in the theatre?

All bars and bar servers will serve non-alcoholic cocktails.

This is a list I have compiled from other people... some I have tried

Virgin drinks

Pina Coladas **

Peach Pina Coladas

Mojitos (also ask for it frozen)

Strawberry Daiquiris

Mango Daiquiris

Papaya Passion "thingy" (pp got it from the Schooner Bar)

Mango Tango (1/2 Pina Colada, 1/2 mango daq)

Love Connection (1/3 Pina, 1/3 Mango daq, 1/3 straw daq)

Lava Flow

Miami Vice (1/2 pina colada-1/2 strawberry daq)

Pineapple Blast (pineapple soda with red bull)

mudslide (I think this may be an ice cream shake...)

Flavored Lemonades (also ask for it frozen)

Rosewater Lemonade

Arnold Palmer (1/2 iced tea, 1/2 lemonade)-may be avail frozen...

Mudslide

Coffees and teas from the posted board at Café Promenade

*and also the suggestion to have the bar tender surprise you with something virgin...

**several flavors available. strawberry, mango, raspberry etc... just ask and they will let you know what they have, some bars have different options than others

Edited by LilBlackDress

It also includes fresh OJ in the mornings, specialty coffees and teas all day and bottled water.

I'm trying to figure out all the different drink packages. We have not sailed in 5 years and the only thing I remember is the soda package. lol UGH.

When you say specialty coffees what exactly do you mean? Regular grind but more exotic type flavors or roasts? Or something along the lines of what you can order at a Starbucks?

Isn't tea "free" on the cruise?

Is the bottled water the same as the top of the line package or do you get a larger one with that package?

I see smoothies not included. We are sailing on NOS. Can you get smoothies on her? If so, are the smoothies included in the top of the line package? (sorry I can't remember the name of it)

I'm trying to figure out all the different drink packages. We have not sailed in 5 years and the only thing I remember is the soda package. lol UGH.

When you say specialty coffees what exactly do you mean? Regular grind but more exotic type flavors or roasts? Or something along the lines of what you can order at a Starbucks?

Isn't tea "free" on the cruise?

Is the bottled water the same as the top of the line package or do you get a larger one with that package?

I see smoothies not included. We are sailing on NOS. Can you get smoothies on her? If so, are the smoothies included in the top of the line package? (sorry I can't remember the name of it)

Specialty coffees are things like cappucino, espresso, latte, etc.

Regular tea is free, but Tazo tea is extra cost.

Bottled water is the same in the Replenish and Ultimate packages. The Premium package only includes bottled still water. The sizes and brands are the same among all 3 packages.