Hotels Near Manhattan New York Cruise Terminal

The Times Square/Theater District area is close to the terminal, but it may be pricey. My favorite NYC hotel is the Muse. It's about $400 for a Saturday night. I'm thinking of coming up a night early for my October BA cruise. I'm looking to see if anyplace close offers parking and shuttle to the port. It may end up costing just a bit more than the $280 they charge at the pier.

The Times Square/Theater District area is close to the terminal, but it may be pricey. My favorite NYC hotel is the Muse. It's about $400 for a Saturday night. I'm thinking of coming up a night early for my October BA cruise. I'm looking to see if anyplace close offers parking and shuttle to the port. It may end up costing just a bit more than the $280 they charge at the pier.

Check out the east coast departures board. You won't find any place in NYC with free parking or a shuttle, but there are (very few) with parking options in NJ. I believe there is one with a shuttle on Staten Island.

If one is staying in manhattan, the hotel doesn't need to be close to the pier - it will be a relatively short cab ride from anywhere.

We didn't have a car, but stayed at the Holiday Inn Midtown on 57th, I believe. We walked to the cruise terminal, but took a taxi on the way back since we stayed an extra night on each end. Hotel was good enough. Fair amount of food options within walking distance, and Sacco's Pizza does delivery.....we used them a few times over our different nights. No shuttle.

We stayed at the Skyline for about $250. Really nice room. A couple blocks walk to pier. It's in Hell's Kitchen. No free parking though....I agree that you should post your needs on the East Coast departures board, they are much more experienced over there, Carol will help you lots.