First Ever President's Cruise with Michael Bayley

Did not get the email but was just browsing thru cruise critic and ran across this thread. Looked at the price, it seemed pretty reasonable so we just booked this cruise about an hour ago. We were actually lucky enough to get one of those double wide Central Park balconies.

We've never been on a member cruise so if "Present's Cruise" is what it's going to be called this time, looking forward to it. Well really, looking forward to it no matter what it is.

Tim

Cruisin4kicks, what cabin did you book. I have been researching those to consider for a future cruise. I was wondering if both Oasis and Allure have those and if there is only one cabin like these on each side of the Park. Also wondered if these were on all decks from 9 to 14.

Did not get the email but was just browsing thru cruise critic and ran across this thread. Looked at the price, it seemed pretty reasonable so we just booked this cruise about an hour ago. We were actually lucky enough to get one of those double wide Central Park balconies.

We've never been on a member cruise so if "President's Cruise" is what it's going to be called this time, looking forward to it. Well really, looking forward to it no matter what it is.

Tim

I thought you were cutting back! :p On the number of cruises you take. :D:):D

Cruisin4kicks, what cabin did you book. I have been researching those to consider for a future cruise. I was wondering if both Oasis and Allure have those and if there is only one cabin like these on each side of the Park. Also wondered if these were on all decks from 9 to 14.
I believe there are only 2 of those balconies on each deck overlooking Central Park. xx629 & xx129 where xx = the deck number (ie, 11629 or 11129). We have 11129 booked for an Oasis cruise next April and the Allure in Sep 2016 as well.

Although, according to the deck plan, it looks like decks 9 thru 14 have that setup but can only vouch for decks 11 & 12.

Tim

I thought you were cutting back! :p On the number of cruises you take. :D:):D
Hi Patti. We were looking at booking the Jewel cruise before the one we're going to see you on to do a B2B but then ran across this one by accident. Central Park balcony on this was cheaper than an inside guarantee on that Jewel cruise. See you the end of September.

Tim

I personally find this sweeping generalization offensive. Some people are rude and inconsiderate and some whine, but to say that all upper tier levels are whiners, rude, and inconsiderate is not only incorrect but also just as objectionable to me as the so-called above behavior is to you.

What did I quote... somebody who said something about getting an earful....

Please try to read with attention to detail... I also said, I am a diamond.

I just said, that going on a cruise with the president of the cruiseline to give him an earful of BS is just rude....

calling me rude for pointing out rudeness, seems to me, to be a bit over the top.

I will say, my post was tongue in cheek... feel guilty???? I am guessing yes, that I described you.:D:D:D:eek:

jc

My last Disney cruise the VP of onboard activities (or something like that) and his family was in my dining section (same waitstaff). He is the boss of all the hotel directors. Our head waiter told us he is on the ship at least once every couple of months, as well as the other 3 ships. Outside of him getting a lot of visits from the CD, Hotel Director and Head of Food and Beverage, he got the exact same service we did. Actually, the head waiter talked to us much more. I think the CD annoyed him by coming around every night ;)

I personally don't understand the big deal. The high up executives better get out on the ships way more than once every 18 months, even if it is just for a few days at a time. How else are they going to know their product and customers?

As an engineer at an Airline, I've seen many requests (demands) come down from executives based on something they saw/heard on a flight. And they all fly all the time on the same flights everyone else flies on.