Delta or another over the pond

SCHappilyRetired

Looking at airfare for Jun 28 - July15 approx. from MSP, ATL, BCN and back. Price is in the $1700 range for economy. Flying out of JFK is also the same price. Our cruise is July 1 -July14 2016 from Barcelona.

AA has flights from MSP to BCN through Charlotte or Phil for $1300 to $1500. price range.

Never been to those airports : Philadelphia or Charolette.

How do they compare to ALT or JFK , which I am familiar with for flying to and from Europe?

Curious what you find different about AF vs. Delta, that makes DL "meh" in your mind for TATL biz class. I have only flown TATL in biz on DL thus far. My AF TATL exp has been in coach.

Also, even on DL metal, you should have access to the AF lounges at CDG if you are flying biz, or are sky team elite+.

I say "meh" for Delta in the Business section because nothing ever stood out in my mind for service or cabin. At least on AF the food was very good to me and the wine was yummy. Plus, I'll always have a soft spot for them because of the way they treated me when I was flying back from Europe to the US after shattering my leg; very caring and they kept coming by to check on me.

Yes, if you fly DL in Business or STE+, you can use the lounge. the one at the M pier of T3 is great! And, outside, it is a pretty decent duty free area.