EZAir acting up?

SlyOldLady

I have flexible air booked through Princess and, as I've always done, check from time to time to see how the fares are looking. Last week I re-fared the air for $165 savings, same flights. Now when I try the same, right after I select the airport of origin the next screen won't show any flights. Thinking this another webpage glitch I waited a few days...same thing. Today I went back using an incognito window and all is well. Could this be a new way to tell me I shouldn't be trying to save money?

I have flexible air booked through Princess and, as I've always done, check from time to time to see how the fares are looking. Last week I re-fared the air for $165 savings, same flights. Now when I try the same, right after I select the airport of origin the next screen won't show any flights. Thinking this another webpage glitch I waited a few days...same thing. Today I went back using an incognito window and all is well. Could this be a new way to tell me I shouldn't be trying to save money?

Call Princess. Their crack IT department strikes again. :rolleyes:

I looked at the same thing today without issue, so it may be something with your booking? We also got a price drop on Flexible EZ Air just last week, but when the price dropped again today, we were ineligible as we are only 38 days out. Such is life. But do call Princess about your situation.

Try emptying your browser cache and try again.

I looked at the same thing today without issue, so it may be something with your booking? We also got a price drop on Flexible EZ Air just last week, but when the price dropped again today, we were ineligible as we are only 38 days out. Such is life. But do call Princess about your situation.

Using Pricess Air for the first time. How do I check for price drops? Thanks for any help.

Try emptying your browser cache and try again.

That's what I have to do every time, just makes it harder to check prices. Not the end off the world but I think they should change the name from "flexible air" to "kinda flexible if you try hard enough"

Have to start a new booking to see choices.

Don't you have to cancel your current booking to do this? We're using Princess Air for the first time. Found an awfully good flight and took it. Way better than what I could do on my own. Hopefully, it will not be a mistake.

Thanks,

Lani

I have been having the same problem for about 5 days. In the past I have always been able to check the flights right from "my princess", but now I have to go through the long process as if a new booking. We too have flexible air booked and have already received a $100 price drop per person, but I still check regularly just in case of additional savings. I have been thinking that there is most definitely a glitch somewhere.

looks like they have "upgraded" the whole page now. after experimenting a bit I find clearing my computers cache useless. the only way to view flights for me is to log out and check anonymously. I think I will take it out on my firms own IT man!

I just tried EZ Air for the first time this morning. Pleasantly surprised how easy it was to use and that the price for our upcoming Rome to Seattle flight was about 40% less expensive than I could find myself using online discount air travel sites. I am quite happy with it.

Don't you have to cancel your current booking to do this? We're using Princess Air for the first time. Found an awfully good flight and took it. Way better than what I could do on my own. Hopefully, it will not be a mistake.

Thanks,

Lani

If you are just checking prices, no.

Just go in like you are booking a new cruise click on the air tab and check prices before you even pick s cabin. Make sure you are signed in.

We found non restricted/refundable up to 45 days before the cruise. It was way cheaper then the restricted fares. Go figure.