Princess Shutterfly Coupons

cactusrose

I have three free Shutterfly coupons that were given to us on a Princess cruise. They have to be used before the end of the month. If anyone is interested, post your email and I'll send you the code.

What are they for and do you have to use them on a Princess cruise? We don't sail til Sept. 19th but I may be interested if they can be used anywhere. Let me know. Thanks!

I have three free Shutterfly coupons that were given to us on a Princess cruise. They have to be used before the end of the month. If anyone is interested, post your email and I'll send you the code.

What can they be used for?

Shutterfly is a website where you can do photo books. The coupons are good for twenty pages and it's my understanding that they will ship them to you free also. Go to Shutterfly.com and see what it's all about.

What are they for and do you have to use them on a Princess cruise? We don't sail til Sept. 19th but I may be interested if they can be used anywhere. Let me know. Thanks!

You use the couponm directly with Shutterfly. The photobook you make does not have to have any connection to Princess or even cruising. Can be anything, like pictures of your grandchildren at an amusement park.

Note that this offer expires at the end of August.

Shutterfly is a website where you can do photo books. The coupons are good for twenty pages and it's my understanding that they will ship them to you free also. Go to Shutterfly.com and see what it's all about.

You can pay for extra pages after the first 20.

You will pay the shipping charge and any applicable sales tax.

And if you have more than one coupon (with a completely different code) Shutterfly will not allow you to use the second and third coupon. I made one book and got $29.99 off the cost, then when I went to use the next one was told I had already used this offer. Remember, different codes, but they know your account and who gives you these offers. I guess you could open up a second account to use the second coupon code.

You do have to pay for shipping unless you make a book costing more than $39 and use their "free shipping with orders over $39" code.

I got all my Shutterfly coupons on b2b2b cruises, one for each cruise. I do make Shutterfly photo books for all my cruises and love having that keepsake.

And if you have more than one coupon (with a completely different code) Shutterfly will not allow you to use the second and third coupon. I made one book and got $29.99 off the cost, then when I went to use the next one was told I had already used this offer. Remember, different codes, but they know your account and who gives you these offers. I guess you could open up a second account to use the second coupon code.

You do have to pay for shipping unless you make a book costing more than $39 and use their "free shipping with orders over $39" code.

I got all my Shutterfly coupons on b2b2b cruises, one for each cruise. I do make Shutterfly photo books for all my cruises and love having that keepsake.

I'd like one of the coupon codes if it's still available :o) Thanks!!

We just used ours yesterday and did not have to pay shipping or tax - the total cost was zero. We did not buy anything extra, just used what they gave us for free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Those of you who are posting your email address "in the clear" are exposing yourselves to spam, malicious mail with viruses, etc.

There are a ton of email address "scrapers" out there. An address such as joeblow@wherever.com is vulnerable. Please remember to post your address as something along the lines of joe blow at wherever dot com and simply advise that the extra spaces need to be removed when sending email. If you think the spaces will be confusing then use something like joe*blow*@*wherever*.com and advise that the asterisks need to be removed.

Please practice safe computing for your own sake and for the sake of others in your personal address book that may have their addresses harvested by a virus you get from posting your email address in the clear.

Those of you who are posting your email address "in the clear" are exposing yourselves to spam, malicious mail with viruses, etc.

There are a ton of email address "scrapers" out there. An address such as joeblow@wherever.com is vulnerable. Please remember to post your address as something along the lines of joe blow at wherever dot com and simply advise that the extra spaces need to be removed when sending email. If you think the spaces will be confusing then use something like joe*blow*@*wherever*.com and advise that the asterisks need to be removed.

Please practice safe computing for your own sake and for the sake of others in your personal address book that may have their addresses harvested by a virus you get from posting your email address in the clear.

Exactly. Great advice. Unfortunately a couple of years late for those folks. :eek::rolleyes::)