After Dinner Shots

We will be sailing on Adventure of the Seas this weekend and were wondering if after dinner shots are still offered. When we sailed on FOS in 2014, we did not see them being brought around like they used to. We will be doing "my time dining" if that matters. Thanks!

We will be sailing on Adventure of the Seas this weekend and were wondering if after dinner shots are still offered. When we sailed on FOS in 2014, we did not see them being brought around like they used to. We will be doing "my time dining" if that matters. Thanks!

They are still available, but since the advent of the drink packages, it seems you have to ask for them now.

Is there a charge for these shots Bob?

Thanks

Yes, there is a charge if you don't have a drink package. Since the drink prices exploded earlier this year, I don't know what they would cost now.

Even if you have the drink package, they will bring you the shooters. You just tell them you don't want to keep the glass and you wont be charged extra. They still have the unique one of the day, you just have to ask for them.