Flowrider Question

I am off to sign up to your account right now.

Would your account come up as Susan W? If so I am following you. I am following you under my wife's account, her name is Lisa.

Edit: it looks like your account as there are videos from Nassau with Allure docking.

Was it searchable under swwake or should I be telling people something else to search me by?

That is me! I just did one of the ships in port here today. I just started periscoping so I am pretty horrible at it.

And I didn't narrate this morning coming in because people were sleeping and I was embarrassed for the people on the balcony next to me. Haha. Thanks for following!

Susan, you did a great job. It was a bit hard to hear you at first, but once you spoke up it was very clear. I believe I could hear your better half in the background as well. It is strange seeing Allure in port so late in the day at Nassau. I can bet that there are a lot of B2B cruisers with you tomorrow. I know we would be.:)

If you meet a tall and thin sports desk member named Bogdan from Romania please tell him hello from Andrew and Lisa from Canada. You will really surprise him.

Thanks for the periscope updates. This week you will be my "literal" distraction. :D

Will do! I am feeling a little attached to my phone and guilty for not enjoying the cruise more. But not sure what's to enjoy when it is so crowded. When the rest of the family boards tomorrow, my scopes may slow down.

I may go back and scope the flowrider and look for Bogdan. Then to the room for sail away to scope the runners :)

I ride regular, but can also ride goofy with good carving. I can put in one footed goofy and then ride for a bit, usually 1-2 minutes, and then transfer to regular riding. Those who ride know that it isn't easy to do, but people just watching have no idea. I have never tried an Ollie but there is always the next cruise. :D

I spent my first flowrider/Freedom cruise trying to do regular side before I switched to goofy the last day and everything clicked, so I can do both sides as well. I did the regular side with carving in BOB once and nobody in the crowd cared so I don't bother anymore. Ollies are my new focus since I can't land Shuvits to save my life.

I spent my first flowrider/Freedom cruise trying to do regular side before I switched to goofy the last day and everything clicked, so I can do both sides as well. I did the regular side with carving in BOB once and nobody in the crowd cared so I don't bother anymore. Ollies are my new focus since I can't land Shuvits to save my life.

Riding opposite to normal is when you get the nod of approval from the sports crew. Some of the other riders get it, but the average watcher has no idea. I have a board that says carve, and I can do it. I have one that says Shuvit and that I can't do that yet. I used to joke that I leave the off of the wave surface tricks to the young kids, but now like you, I want to learn more. :cool: