Breakfast options on Dream

mominhouston

Can you eat at Royal Palace each morning? I just saw someone mention this is a review. When we sailed last March I thought that was only an option the last night. We had the buffet at the casual place every morning... And that makes me wonder about lunch too. Do you have nicer options for lunch other thank the buffet, room service or the quick counter options?

Can you eat at Royal Palace each morning? I just saw someone mention this is a review. When we sailed last March I thought that was only an option the last night. We had the buffet at the casual place every morning... And that makes me wonder about lunch too. Do you have nicer options for lunch other thank the buffet, room service or the quick counter options?

Typically, for lunch, Royal Palace is a sit down, menu service.

Breakfast is usually also available in Royal Palace (sit down service) and Enchanted Garden (buffet). Except on Castaway Cay day, then lunch service moves to Cookies & Cookies Two on the island.

Check your Navigator for times and locations, but one restaurant (usually Royal Palace) is available for sit down service for every lunch and breakfast except the embarkation lunch and the last morning breakfast. In addition, there is often a buffet lunch in Enchanted Garden in addition to the one in Cabanas (at least on 7 night Fantasy cruises). On Castaway day, there was one sit down restaurant for lunch on the ship as well as the food on the island. Typically the sit down restaurant will have more limited hours than the buffet.