Looking for a map.

turkeyman

I know when I've booked cruises in the past, that on Carnival's site there used to be a cute little map of the route and ports one will be visiting while on a particular cruise. Did they take that off, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Edited by turkeyman

Just for grins, I did a lookup of a couple of ships schedules in 2016 and in the list of search results, when I click on the "Learn More" tab on several of the cruises, the next page sometimes shows a map and sometimes it does not (only shows a list of ports or just a summary of the itinerary). Weird. :confused:

I know when I've booked cruises in the past, that on Carnival's site there used to be a cute little map of the route and ports one will be visiting while on a particular cruise. Did they take that off, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Try going to Carnival's home page, and enter "map" in the search box and click search. Several options are returned for various maps on their website. One of those is Caribbean, for example. Depending on which version of Windows and which browser you are using you should see a smaller clickable map that will enlarge if clicked on. There are other map options too. Maybe you can find the ones you are looking for.

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-to/caribbean-cruises.aspx

Edited by winddawn