Regal Princess: Fish & Chips on all port days???

jt58203

The Princess website says, "Pub Lunch – The complimentary pub lunch, which has become a big hit with guests since it debuted in 2008, is served daily across the combined space in the Wheelhouse Bar and the Crown Grill. Regal Princess offers the full traditional pub-style lunch on all sea days – and on port days serves fish and chips and a ploughman’s lunch – along with signature brews."

Is this true??? YUM!!!

The Princess website says, "Pub Lunch – The complimentary pub lunch, which has become a big hit with guests since it debuted in 2008, is served daily across the combined space in the Wheelhouse Bar and the Crown Grill. Regal Princess offers the full traditional pub-style lunch on all sea days – and on port days serves fish and chips and a ploughman’s lunch – along with signature brews."

Is this true??? YUM!!!

Never around the ship enough on port days to find out.

The reason why they closed the DR for lunch on port days is that it was empty most of the time.

Information regarding Royal Princess, pre-sailing, also said that there would be Pub Lunches daily.

However, when I was on Royal Princess, Pub Lunch was only on sea days. They had it on all 6 sea days, unlike other cruises I was on where some sea days didn't have it.

It was not offered on port days.

Edited by cubfan63

Fish and chips on port days is new to me.

New to us as well for PORT days. :confused:

I refreshed my memory by checking the Patters on the Regal's TA in April and it was only availability 4 of 11 sea days and never when in port which has been our usual experience.

I've experienced the Pub Lunch earlier this year on sea days while on the Emerald. I really enjoyed the fish & chips. I hope on Canada/New England itineraries they are available on port days. I'll schedule my shore excursions around them! Unfortunately my cruise is over a year away.