7 Day Mexican Rivera out of Long Beach?

rjschaack16

It is certainly quite early to be thinking about booking a cruise for 2017!

The "rumor" certainly has been that the Miracle is scheduled for a charter cruise in the Caribbean that year but nothing has been said for sure about it being switched or which ship would come to Long Beach instead.

We'll all just have to wait and see!

The RUMOR is that Carnival will swap the Splendor and Miracle around then. The Miracle is scheduled to be chartered out in 2/2017. Splendor is scheduled to be in Hawaii in Dec 2016(I think that was the date)

Your comment about Miracle and Splendor is the current rumor, based on the early February 2017 charter of Miracle out of Tampa. But in looking at the schedule for Splendor, it's doing Caribbean itineraries out of Miami through the end of December 2016. Maybe you were thinking of Miracle in Hawaii in (early) December 2016?? :confused:

Edited by joepeka

Your comment about Miracle and Splendor is the current rumor, based on the early February 2017 charter of Miracle out of Tampa. But in looking at the schedule for Splendor, it's doing Caribbean itineraries out of Miami through the end of December 2016. Maybe you were thinking of Miracle in Hawaii in (early) December 2016?? :confused:

I'm trying to find the link that shows the Splendor is scheduled in Hawaii. It might have been Jan 2017, but I'm having problems finding the link.

I heard it on good authority (Carnival employee) that yes Splendor is coming back to Long Beach!! Yeah!! I love that ship! Took MANY wonderful cruises on her. :-)

Also heard (from the same person) that they are going to be revamping the Long Beach pier/checkin/boarding area as well. I'm excited to welcome Splendor back, planning on *fingers x'd* doing the Panama canal trip to bring her home. :-)

I heard it on good authority (Carnival employee) that yes Splendor is coming back to Long Beach!! Yeah!! I love that ship! Took MANY wonderful cruises on her. :-)

Also heard (from the same person) that they are going to be revamping the Long Beach pier/checkin/boarding area as well. I'm excited to welcome Splendor back, planning on *fingers x'd* doing the Panama canal trip to bring her home. :-)

We sailed her to New York from Los Angeles in 2013. The canal was too small so we went ALL the way around South America. I am hoping the canal won't be finished so we can do that trip in reverse. A B2B2B that lasted 48 days!! Yowza!!:D

WOW!! Lucky you! That must have been soooo much fun! Afraid I'll have to wait until I am retired to do one like that! 15 day-ers are about the most I can swing due to work, that necessary "evil" that allows me to be able to cruise, lol.

I'll be hoping the canal has been widened by then, *fingers x'd*

I'm trying to find the link that shows the Splendor is scheduled in Hawaii. It might have been Jan 2017, but I'm having problems finding the link.

Here's the only thing I can find showing Splendor in Hawaii (Kailua-Kona) in 2017 - October and December (and it's subject to change):

http://dlnr.hawaii.gov/dobor/files/2015/07/kailuakona17.pdf