Lost passenger has a happy ending in Victoria BC

With all of the negatives in the news media about police brutality this story needs to go viral. For every negative thing we hear about law enforcement, there are 100's of these everyday that go unreported because it is "part of their duty".

This officer did go way above and beyond the call of duty. He made his profession proud, but he did it because he cares about the safety of those in his care. and I am sure, not for any personal recognition Having a son who is a policeman, this story made my heart sing.

It is wonderful to hear the story of good Samaritans for a change. Thank you for posting it

With all of the negatives in the news media about police brutality this story needs to go viral. For every negative thing we hear about law enforcement, there are 100's of these everyday that go unreported because it is "part of their duty".

This officer did go way above and beyond the call of duty. He made his profession proud, but he did it because he cares about the safety of those in his care. and I am sure, not for any personal recognition Having a son who is a policeman, this story made my heart sing.

It is wonderful to hear the story of good Samaritans for a change. Thank you for posting it

You are very welcome. I'm very proud of our city and those great Samaritans that show there is still good people doing good things in our world. All those involved deserve the recognition. Imagine a world where we emphasized the good news stories!