Carnival Breeze Aft Wrap help, please!

jewals

We are wanting to book our cruise for next year and want to do an aft wrap. I was going to book cabin 9472 on the Breeze, but after reading reviews and comments on that cabin, I read that it is not an actual aft wrap balcony. Can anyone explain why? On the carnival site, that balcony actually looks bigger and more 'wrapped' on the side and the aft than the ones below it! The site is still charging me for a 'premium vista balcony'. I read where others said it was cheaper since it wasn't a

Would the aft wrap on deck 8 be better than the one on deck 9? I don't want to spend that kind of money and be disappointed that it's not what I'm paying for.

I prefer decks 8 or 9, the actual room size and not having a sofa isn't a big deal to me.

We are wanting to book our cruise for next year and want to do an aft wrap. I was going to book cabin 9472 on the Breeze, but after reading reviews and comments on that cabin, I read that it is not an actual aft wrap balcony. Can anyone explain why? On the carnival site, that balcony actually looks bigger and more 'wrapped' on the side and the aft than the ones below it! The site is still charging me for a 'premium vista balcony'. I read where others said it was cheaper since it wasn't a

Would the aft wrap on deck 8 be better than the one on deck 9? I don't want to spend that kind of money and be disappointed that it's not what I'm paying for.

I prefer decks 8 or 9, the actual room size and not having a sofa isn't a big deal to me.

Aft wraps and have stayed in them 4 sailings on all 3 Dream class ships. Unlike you, the couch is a must (or close to that) for us, so we always stay on the 6th floor. I have been in one on the 8th floor and the balcony was smaller but I don't remember it being a "non" wrap. Try looking at a site called cruise ship rooms dot com (only way it will clear here in a post and search there for pics.

We only book aft wraps but usually on 6 or 7, we found on the Breeze that the wrap was just as long but not as wide as on other ships. We love aft wraps but they are very hot during the day time but nothing better for watching the sun come up and great sail a ways. We find that on 6 and 7 the balconies tend to be a little better than higher up.

Edited by dbrucern

We only book aft wraps but usually on 6 or 7, we found on the Breeze that the wrap was just as long but not as wide as on other ships. We love aft wraps but they are very hot during the day time but nothing better for watching the sun come up and great sail a ways. We find that on 6 and 7 the balconies tend to be a little better than higher up.

We've had 6501 twice - and have it booked again in September 2016!! We agree that the larger balcony outweighs the slightly larger room as you go up from Deck 6.

OP - I'd be happy to share my pictures, if you'd like.