Royal Replenish Package

ZandZ

Am I reading correctly that there are machines on board that carry all the various coke flavors- like Sprite Zero and Caffeine /sugar Free Diet Coke?? If so that would make it very worthwhile for my sister , who can basically only drink those two sodas and doesn't find them available often as she travels.

Is that what a 'freestyle " machine means?.

Keep in mind that not all ships have the Freestyle Machines (and they are only available in a couple locations on the very large ship).... and non-caffeinated diet sodas are not available via the drink package if there isn't a Freestyle Machine.

I drank Seagram's Raspberry Ginger Ale all week when I had the package. Do the machines no longer carry that?

All freestyle machines will vary slightly based on the Coco-cola distributor that supplies them. They may have the ginger ale as well as the flavors, you never know until you get there. One ship had Diet Dr. Pepper, but the FOS didn't carry it. Freedom had Diet Cherry Coke and Allure didn't. It all depends - but I posted the list to give an idea of what is offered.

And like a previous poster replied, not all ships have the Freestyle machine. Check with your TA or the RCL website about the individual ships. Freedom class and Oasis class usually do.

Powerade is Coke's version of Gatorade. Powerade Zero is the lo calorie version.

Right, but I guess what I'm saying is I've never had a Gatorade or Powerade that DIDN'T have some wacky flavor on the label. If I select the Powerade option on the Freestyle machine without choosing a special flavor, and hit Dispense, what does the stuff that comes out taste like?

Does anyone have a list of ships with or without the Freestyle Machines?? We are going on the Enchantment, Brilliance, and Navigator in the near future.....

Enchantment is the only one of those 3 that have the Freestyle machines.

Explorer, Grandeur, Enchantment, Freedom, Oasis, Allure, Jewel, Majesty, Anthem and Quantum I believe are the current list of ships having the Freestyle machines.

Right, but I guess what I'm saying is I've never had a Gatorade or Powerade that DIDN'T have some wacky flavor on the label. If I select the Powerade option on the Freestyle machine without choosing a special flavor, and hit Dispense, what does the stuff that comes out taste like?

I don't believe that you have that option.