**New** Current list of Cruise Directors (CD)

DonnaK

I am currently on Vision. On The Morning Show it was mentioned that Rob is leaving the ship when we return to Tampa on Saturday.
Thank you! Any idea who is coming onboard? (Too soon for Bill B, I think, because he just started his break)

Adventure OTS - Mercedes Lafuente started Nov 7 until March 5 or 12, then Dan Whitney (need exact handover date)

Allure OTS - Dru Pavlov February 21 for 2 months, then Luke Aerowsmith returns from his break in mid-April for 4 months (need handover date)

Anthem OTS - Abe Hughes December 12 until mid-April, then Dru Pavlov for 2 months. (need handover date)

Brilliance OTS - Tim Connor November 30 until March 26, then Ricky Matthews begins March 26 for 2 months, then Jerome Sueur for the summer sailings out of Barcelona (May 14 through October 17), then Clo O'Connor for the transatlantic back to Tampa (dates need confirming)

Empress OTS - Carlos Torres will be the CD beginning March 30

Enchantment OTS - Marc Walker January 22 until the ship moves to Miami on May 3, then Rich Edwards

Explorer OTS - Ken Jones January 28 until March 30. Graham Seymour returns from his break March 30 until July 29.

Freedom OTS - John Perry January 24 for 4 months, then Casey Pelter returns in mid-May (Casey is getting married during his extended break)

Grandeur OTS - Paul Rutter November 11 through March 12 then John Blair March 12 until July 16, then Paul Rutter returns July 16 through Sept 15

Harmony OTS - Ken Rush until the ship reaches Barcelona on June 5, then a yet-to-be-named CD will take over from June 5 through October 23. Ken will return Oct 23 to take the ship to Florida and will be on her through the New Year.

Independence OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 21 until late March (exact date? then who?) (Ricky Matthews is filling in February 21-27) Joff Eaton will be the CD for some of the UK season beginning in early-June- exact dates of his contract need confirming.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles January 24 (through April 3 when the ship goes to drydock? Or until Simona comes onboard for the European season?) Simona Ferraiuolo for the European Season (beginning when the ship returns to service on 4/24? the TA beginning 4/28? or the first sailing from Civitavecchia 5/13?)

Legend OTS - Keith Williams February 18 (for 4 months?)

Liberty OTS - Jeff Arpin is covering Feb 7 until March 6, then Amy Fickert-Southgate returns March 6 for 4 awesome months

Majesty OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo January 15 until February 29, then Rich Edwards February 29 until the ship goes into drydock May 3.(Rich is coming onboard Feb 22 for a one week handover) Marc Walker reports to drydock May 3 and will take out the ship from Port Canaveral beginning May 16 until June 26. He will return on August 27 for 8 weeks onboard alternating with 16 weeks break.

Mariner OTS - Dan Whitney Feb 9 or 14 until March 4 (then who?)

Navigator OTS - Jerome Sueur November 10 until March 13, then Jeff Arpin March 13 until late-May/early-June, then Tim Connor late-May/early June for the summer season (exact dates?).

Oasis OTS - Drew Devine January 23 for until late May

Ovation OTS - Joff Eaton March until the end of May 2016, then Gordon Whatman (exact dates?)

Quantum OTS - Jimmy Rhodes January 23 for until late May

Radiance OTS - Steve Davis January 31 for until June 3 (then who?)

Rhapsody OTS - Michelle Pimentinha Oliveira November 19 until April 20, then Jerome Sueur begins April 20 (until when?).

Serenade OTS - Topi Ylonen from Jan 25 until March 18, then Carly Boileau March 18 through the TA to Copenhagen (May 15), then Topi Ylonen returns for the European Season through the TA to Boston (May 15 through September 13) then Carly Boileau for the Canadian Season (September 13 through October 30 or November 11)

Splendour OTS - Bill Brunkhorst November 14 until March 21, then then Simona Ferraiuolo March 21 until the ship leaves the fleet on April 20

Vision OTS - Rob McNally November 14 until FEbruary 27(then who?) Bill Brunkhorst thinks he will be assigned to Vision after his break beginning in mid-May.

Voyager OTS - Chris Brown February 18 for 2 months. Mitch Merucci returns from his break in mid-April for 4 months (need exact dates)

Jamie Fentiman is having back surgery March 8

Ken Rush works behind the scenes on the new ships, helping to provide smooth take-outs. In between, he works with the new builds at the shipyard, and he fills in on the larger/newer ships as CD during the regular CD's break

Gordon Whatman is retired, but will be filling-in from time-to-time if needed (see Ovation - May 2016)

Allan Brooks works for Celebrity in their corporate office.

Richard Spacey is a CD with Celebrity

Becky Thompson works for Celebrity Cruises in their corporate offices in Miami.

Dave Chapman is a CD with HAL

James Andrews is a real estate agent in Sydney

Mike Szwajkowski is a Canadian Mountie

Leo Papa at Cornell University working on a Master's degree in Hospitality Administration/Management

Anna Bass is now Client Services Manager at ISS London

Abe Hughes is Director of Port Revenue Operations at Royal Media Partners and sometimes works onboard as fill-in CD or Port and Shopping guide

João Pereira is studying Portuguese/English education and translation at Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas in Brazil

Kirk Detweiler is now CD with Silversea cruises.

Simeon Baker - married a dancer, had a baby girl and is a sales exec at a Porsche dealer in Saskatchewan

Matt Baker - Sim's brother - recently married and living in Wales. They bought a pub called the Tiddley

Kieron Buffrey - CD with Holland America

Tom Canosa - teaching 6th grade science in North Carolina

Peter Benfield and Johnny Osborne have emigrated to Thailand

Anthony Richards is living in Miami with his wife, and is working for Royal Media Partners as Manager Port Revenue Operations

Rico du Breil is now a travel & show consultant in Canada

Paul Lancaster is no longer with RCI, and resides in England

Abel Jeney is Customer Service & People Manager at Momentum Services Ltd

Parker Cristan is living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - staging/choreographing for local theater

Ashley Kerr - married and living in Vancouver BC, working as a marketing rep for a PR firm

Karen Maybury - has a consultant/pr/entertainment agency

Jannie Cloete - leading expeditions on small ships

Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish) lives in Ontario, Canada. He has retired from ship-life but still works on the stage

Thomas DeCell is no longer with RCI

Help Wanted:

Adventure: Handover date between Mercedes and Dan? March 5 or 12 or another date?

Allure: How long will Dru be onboard?

Anthem: Handover date between Abe and Dru?

Indy: End date for Leigh, and where is he going to be assigned next?

Mariner: Who is following Dan on March 4

Vision: Who is following Rob on Feb 27

Hi Donna Ricky Mathew just got a new info when he leaves Casey Pelter this info came from Ricky
:confused::confused::confused:

Confused??? Is Ricky going to Freedom? When? Casey is returning in late-May (because he is getting married during his break). Is john on for 2 months, the Ricky for two months, then Casey?

I am writing this to all me dear friends and family who may or may not be aware of my recent path change.

A few days ago myself n a great friend and talented colleague were dismissed from RCI for a lapse and error in Judgement.

To all the great people I have met along my journey and the people that helped shaped me to become successful in my career, I have nothing but thanks and gratitude for what you have shown and taught me.

To my amazing beautiful girlfriend that I had to leave behind, I miss more than you will ever know.

I am very grateful for my time spent on ships and had a ball along the way.

As all of you have been saying, everything happens for a reason and I am looking forward to my next chapter with excitement of things to come.

I will take all that I have learnt and experienced and apply it to the bigger and better things that are just around the corner.

Thank you all once again and I hope that all of our paths will cross again, somehow and somewhere soon.

I am writing this to all me dear friends and family who may or may not be aware of my recent path change.

A few days ago myself n a great friend and talented colleague were dismissed from RCI for a lapse and error in Judgement.

To all the great people I have met along my journey and the people that helped shaped me to become successful in my career, I have nothing but thanks and gratitude for what you have shown and taught me.

To my amazing beautiful girlfriend that I had to leave behind, I miss more than you will ever know.

As all of you have been saying, everything happens for a reason and I am looking forward to my next chapter with excitement of things to come.

I will take all that I have learnt and experienced and apply it to the bigger and better things that are just around the corner.

Thank you all once again and I hope that all of our paths will cross again, somehow and somewhere soon.

WOW :eek::eek::eek:

Thank you! Any idea who is coming onboard? (Too soon for Bill B, I think, because he just started his break)

If I get the opportunity I shall ask him -- but I have a feeling that today is going to be very busy for him (and I am scheduled out to the max with spa treatments and ship tours...).

Hi Donna Leigh is no longer with RCL he posted on Facebook also frank the tank is no longer with RCL

Is Frank the activities manager from the US, who is a little balding, a little heavier set, and very outgoing? I think we had sailed with him a few times on Oasis or perhaps Allure.

It is unfortunate but these things do happen.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Is Frank the activities manager from the US, who is a little balding, a little heavier set, and very outgoing? I think we had sailed with him a few times on Oasis or perhaps Allure.

It is unfortunate but these things do happen.

Yes, Frankie Portera

WOW!

I sailed with both of them on Explorer in 2013 and thought they were great. Leigh reminded me of Richard Spacey, was hoping he would becoming to Anthem

WOW...I am shocked and so very sad! I love Leigh and he was my favorite CD.

WOW!

I sailed with both of them on Explorer in 2013 and thought they were great. Leigh reminded me of Richard Spacey, was hoping he would becoming to Anthem

Agreed! Edited by DonnaK

Adventure OTS - Mercedes Lafuente started Nov 7 until March 5 or 12, then Dan Whitney (need exact handover date)

Allure OTS - Dru Pavlov February 21 for 2 months, then Luke Aerowsmith returns from his break in mid-April for 4 months (need handover date)

Anthem OTS - Abe Hughes December 12 until mid-April, then Dru Pavlov for 2 months. (need handover date)

Brilliance OTS - Tim Connor November 30 until March 26, then Ricky Matthews begins March 26 for 2 months, then Jerome Sueur for the summer sailings out of Barcelona (May 14 through October 17), then Clo O'Connor for the transatlantic back to Tampa (dates need confirming)

Empress OTS - Carlos Torres will be the CD beginning March 30

Enchantment OTS - Marc Walker January 22 until the ship moves to Miami on May 3, then Rich Edwards

Explorer OTS - Ken Jones January 28 until March 30. Graham Seymour returns from his break March 30 until July 29.

Freedom OTS - John Perry January 24 for 4 months

Grandeur OTS - Paul Rutter November 11 through March 12 then John Blair March 12 until July 16, then Paul Rutter returns July 16 through Sept 15

Harmony OTS - Ken Rush until the ship reaches Barcelona on June 5, then a yet-to-be-named CD will take over from June 5 through October 23. Ken will return Oct 23 to take the ship to Florida and will be on her through the New Year.

Independence OTS - Casey Pelter February 27 (until when? Then who?) Joff Eaton will be the CD for some of the UK season beginning in early-June- exact dates of his contract need confirming.

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles January 24 (through April 3 when the ship goes to drydock? Or until Simona comes onboard for the European season?) Simona Ferraiuolo for the European Season (beginning when the ship returns to service on 4/24? the TA beginning 4/28? or the first sailing from Civitavecchia 5/13?)

Legend OTS - Keith Williams February 18 (for 4 months?)

Liberty OTS - Jeff Arpin is covering Feb 7 until March 6, then Amy Fickert-Southgate returns March 6 for 4 awesome months

Majesty OTS - Simona Ferraiuolo January 15 until February 29, then Rich Edwards February 29 until the ship goes into drydock May 3.(Rich is coming onboard Feb 22 for a one week handover) Marc Walker reports to drydock May 3 and will take out the ship from Port Canaveral beginning May 16 until June 26. He will return on August 27 for 8 weeks onboard alternating with 16 weeks break.

Mariner OTS - Dan Whitney Feb 9 or 14 until March 4 (then who?)

Navigator OTS - Jerome Sueur November 10 until March 13, then Jeff Arpin March 13 until late-May/early-June, then Tim Connor late-May/early June for the summer season (exact dates?).

Oasis OTS - Drew Devine January 23 for until late May

Ovation OTS - Joff Eaton March until the end of May 2016, then Gordon Whatman (exact dates?)

Quantum OTS - Jimmy Rhodes January 23 for until late May

Radiance OTS - Steve Davis January 31 for until June 3 (then who?)

Rhapsody OTS - Michelle Pimentinha Oliveira November 19 until April 20, then Jerome Sueur begins April 20 (until when?).

Serenade OTS - Topi Ylonen from Jan 25 until March 18, then Carly Boileau March 18 through the TA to Copenhagen (May 15), then Topi Ylonen returns for the European Season through the TA to Boston (May 15 through September 13) then Carly Boileau for the Canadian Season (September 13 through October 30 or November 11)

Splendour OTS - Bill Brunkhorst November 14 until March 21, then then Simona Ferraiuolo March 21 until the ship leaves the fleet on April 20

Vision OTS - Rob McNally November 14 until FEbruary 27(then who?) Bill Brunkhorst thinks he will be assigned to Vision after his break beginning in mid-May.

Voyager OTS - Chris Brown February 18 for 2 months. Mitch Merucci returns from his break in mid-April for 4 months (need exact dates)

Jamie Fentiman is having back surgery March 8

Ken Rush works behind the scenes on the new ships, helping to provide smooth take-outs. In between, he works with the new builds at the shipyard, and he fills in on the larger/newer ships as CD during the regular CD's break

Leigh Xuereb is no longer with RCI

Gordon Whatman is retired, but will be filling-in from time-to-time if needed (see Ovation - May 2016)

Allan Brooks works for Celebrity in their corporate office.

Richard Spacey is a CD with Celebrity

Becky Thompson works for Celebrity Cruises in their corporate offices in Miami.

Dave Chapman is a CD with HAL

James Andrews is a real estate agent in Sydney

Mike Szwajkowski is a Canadian Mountie

Leo Papa at Cornell University working on a Master's degree in Hospitality Administration/Management

Anna Bass is now Client Services Manager at ISS London

Abe Hughes is Director of Port Revenue Operations at Royal Media Partners and sometimes works onboard as fill-in CD or Port and Shopping guide

João Pereira is studying Portuguese/English education and translation at Faculdades Metropolitanas Unidas in Brazil

Kirk Detweiler is now CD with Silversea cruises.

Simeon Baker - married a dancer, had a baby girl and is a sales exec at a Porsche dealer in Saskatchewan

Matt Baker - Sim's brother - recently married and living in Wales. They bought a pub called the Tiddley

Kieron Buffrey - CD with Holland America

Tom Canosa - teaching 6th grade science in North Carolina

Peter Benfield and Johnny Osborne have emigrated to Thailand

Anthony Richards is living in Miami with his wife, and is working for Royal Media Partners as Manager Port Revenue Operations

Rico du Breil is now a travel & show consultant in Canada

Paul Lancaster is no longer with RCI, and resides in England

Abel Jeney is Customer Service & People Manager at Momentum Services Ltd

Parker Cristan is living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - staging/choreographing for local theater

Ashley Kerr - married and living in Vancouver BC, working as a marketing rep for a PR firm

Karen Maybury - has a consultant/pr/entertainment agency

Jannie Cloete - leading expeditions on small ships

Warren Allen (aka Warren Melhuish) lives in Ontario, Canada. He has retired from ship-life but still works on the stage

Thomas DeCell is no longer with RCI

Edited by DonnaK

Below is Casey's post on his facebook account

I know things can and do change for the CD's, but since he announced he was taking 4 months off for his marriage/honeymoon (after working a 6 month contract). I can't see him only taking 1 month off after a 6 month contract to go onto the Independence as their CD.

JMHO

Casey.jpg.035200cf7fdfc46372b66b16d5fbeccd.jpg

Donna,

I thought Casey was on vacation for 4 months? Is he coming back to Indy because of what happened to Leigh?

I didn't consider the possible "emergency request" that RCI might give to Casey due the the Leigh situation. And if Casey is in the Orlando area still, it would be easy for him to get on the Indy for a week to fill in. (he would probably take is wife as they are both RCI employees).

We shall see :)