Cant Edit Preferences/Request on RCC website

ignites

Hi,

I have my cruise coming up in a less than a month and I was hoping I could edit my preferences and requests on the RC website. More specifically I'm trying to edit my dinning preferences and get on the wait list for one of the set dinning times (current Im on the 'MTD'). I tried emailing RCL dinning but I got no response.

Does anyone have any idea as to whats up? I want to avoid calling in if possible... but if i have no choice then i guess thats what i'll do...

thanks in advance!

I noticed that this past weekend and its been mentioned recently here on CC.

I just booked our next two cruises over the weekend and mentioned this to the C&A agent. She replied that the area of C&A is being modified but you can call in to C&A to confirm or change your preferences.

I noticed that this past weekend and its been mentioned recently here on CC.

I just booked our next two cruises over the weekend and mentioned this to the C&A agent. She replied that the area of C&A is being modified but you can call in to C&A to confirm or change your preferences.

hmm just to clarify I'm talking about the Booking Dashboard though.... not the C&A upgrade preferences

I changed my dining request on the website last week with no problem, the modify button was blue, so it allowed me to edit. Some people have been reporting problems with the site lately so just keep trying. You did book direct and not through a TA?

I changed my dining request on the website last week with no problem, the modify button was blue, so it allowed me to edit. Some people have been reporting problems with the site lately so just keep trying. You did book direct and not through a TA?

yeah we booked direct a few weeks ago on the royal website

+its worked before for the last cruise we were on last year booked the same way

Edited by ignites
added more details.. didnt want to spam

Everyone has the same problem received this from Royal today:

Thank you for your email regarding your gift & upgrade preference,

I truly regret for the website no longer having the option up an running to manager your gift and upgrade preference. Our technical team continues to work to have this option back up and running as soon as possible. Although we have not been able to confirm the actual time frame when it will be working, I would like to provide you with the option you have to choose from. The choices are as follows, should you like to update or change them on your membership, please let me know.

If you are talking about eh upgrade and gift preferences on the RCL website they have not been working for months. If you want to change anything you have to call them.

Everyone has the same problem received this from Royal today:

Thank you for your email regarding your gift & upgrade preference,

I truly regret for the website no longer having the option up an running to manager your gift and upgrade preference. Our technical team continues to work to have this option back up and running as soon as possible. Although we have not been able to confirm the actual time frame when it will be working, I would like to provide you with the option you have to choose from. The choices are as follows, should you like to update or change them on your membership, please let me know.

The OP is trying to change her/his dining preference, not the upgrade preference.