RCI Select Drink Package

I just returned from a 4 day and I got the select package. There was no limit to how many you can have a day. Only beer that wasn't allowed, from what I was told, was Fosters and Guiness. I also took advantage of virgin cocktails, which were included, and twice I purchased a separate shot of rum for $3.95 and mixed my own drink.

I just returned from a 4 day and I got the select package. There was no limit to how many you can have a day. Only beer that wasn't allowed, from what I was told, was Fosters and Guiness. I also took advantage of virgin cocktails, which were included, and twice I purchased a separate shot of rum for $3.95 and mixed my own drink.

Interesting. Some ships are allowing Foster's in the Select package. Typical Royal inconsistency.

And my DH had more than his fair share of Guinness last Feb on Freedom as part of the select package... :rolleyes:

I'm just off the Explorer. The Fosters Oil Can and Guiness were included in the Select package. In fact, the only beer not included was the Chimay Blue.

Interesting. I wonder if Royal changes the included beers depending on where the ship is home ported. Thanks for the info.:)

How much is the select package my DH loves beer also

Do you get coffee (not Starbucks) and tea and fresh juice with the Select package?

Regular coffee and tea and juice concentrates are included with the basic cruise fare. Fresh squeezed OJ is extra, and is included in the Replenish and Ultimate packages.

Does anyone know what the post-March 1st beer prices are?

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

We just sailed EOTS last week. I didn't get the drink package until the second day (after I saw how much I was drinking) and my Miller Lite was $7.40 with gratuity. My husband got a Bellini without the drink package and it was $11.40 with gratuity. Drinks of the day were $7.95 without gratuity and you keep the glass. Glasses of Moscato were also $11.40 with gratuity. That's all I remember.

Edited by Mommabear2Five

Can anyone tell me do both people in the room have to buy the package or can just one buy it?

One can buy it. That was the big thing for us; I drink a lot on vacation but my husband will only have one or two a day. I have to say, it was our first RCI cruise and we might stay with them just because of the flexible drink packages.

Have to say I'm surprised that Smirnoff ice would be classed as beer or wine.

It gets a little bit confusing. Smirnoff we get where I live is vodka based. The Smirnoff on the ship is malt based and tastes a little bit different. It doesn't bother me, but a friend of mine hates it on the ship!