Reflection Sky Suites: Resort Deck #14

Canucks11

Hi Everyone;

My wife and I are looking to book the above class cabin for an upcoming trip. We understand that some of these cabins have an overhang that obstruct direct sunlight on your deck. We really like the sun and would like to have full exposure while we sit out.

Any help provided to help us with our booking would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you to all that reply.

I do apologize, I meant Resort Deck # 12.

On the website when we look to book, they are showing cabins 2116, 2117, 2118 and 2119 (middle) as the best available in that category. Our only concern is if there is an overhang obstructing direct sunlight?

Thank you.

our favorite sky suite on Reflection is 1669. not a corner, so cheaper, and a great room. full sun exposure. check it out. the other aft sky suites on this deck have full sun as well. hopefully Gordon is still the butler of this cabin. if so, he is wonderful.

I do apologize, I meant Resort Deck # 12.

On the website when we look to book, they are showing cabins 2116, 2117, 2118 and 2119 (middle) as the best available in that category. Our only concern is if there is an overhang obstructing direct sunlight?

Thank you.

No need to apologize. :)

All the Starboard and Port side Sky suites on the Resort deck of the Reflection have an overhang. Depending on the time of day, direction the ship is sailing, etc.., there may not be any sun on your verandah when you want it. If you are looking for sun full time, any of the Aft facing Sky suites (below the Resort deck) will be more to your liking as they have a tiny little overhang over the slider. You also won't have any privacy on the verandas of the Aft facing suites below the Resort deck.

Edited by C-Dragons

I have sailed in 2118 and would not recommend it. There was a noise in the wall whenever the crew door down the hall was closed. This was about a year ago when they were designated AS. Now I believe they are S1. I don't see what deserves the S1 vs the S2 designation for these cabins. If there is anything on or near the hump available that would be preferable to me. Have been in 2132 a couple of times and liked that room. Still has the overhang.

Never believe what they say are the "best" cabins, they are unsold and maybe for a reason. Consult the deck plans and the spreadsheet in the sticky here. There are some sites which show all available cabins but since they are travel agents we are not allowed to identify them here.

On the Celebrity site at the bottom of the page with the list of specific cabin categories for the class of cabin you want to book (like Suite) there is a "Looking for a specific stateroom" box. You can enter in any cabin in the class and it will show you if it is available for that sailing. It's a bit of hunt and peck but sometimes worth the effort.

If you give the sailing date and S1/S2 class I think you will get some recommendations

Thank you for all the responses.

We are looking at sailing on the Reflection November 7/15 out of Miami.

We would like S2 or any of the Sky Suites on the back like 1667/1669. Really enjoy the sun during the day and sunsets at night.

Once again, really appreciate all the help.