Changes to room/dining online?

Hi everyone! I am currently booked for 2 Royal Caribbean cruises. On the Enchantment in October and on the Allure in May. I don't have a lot of experience with Royal Caribbean because I am used to sailing Carnival. I noticed on my booking online it says Room Arraignment: Apart , (when I want the beds together) also under dining it says my time dining when I would like to do early seating. Is there a way to change this online or do I have to call Royal Caribbean to fix it for me? or would it be easier to just wait till I am on the ship and tell the room steward/maitre D to fix it for me?

Thanks so much!

I would make a quick call to Royal's customer service and have them fix all the items you've noted. It can be handled easily. The trouble with waiting on the dining is that if they have you down for MTD, you won't be able to switch to Traditional dining (early or late) if they get filled before cruise time.

Hi everyone! I am currently booked for 2 Royal Caribbean cruises. On the Enchantment in October and on the Allure in May. I don't have a lot of experience with Royal Caribbean because I am used to sailing Carnival. I noticed on my booking online it says Room Arraignment: Apart , (when I want the beds together) also under dining it says my time dining when I would like to do early seating. Is there a way to change this online or do I have to call Royal Caribbean to fix it for me? or would it be easier to just wait till I am on the ship and tell the room steward/maitre D to fix it for me?

Thanks so much!

How did you book? Directly with the cruise line, or through a Travel Agent? If through an agent, s/he will have to fix the dining for you.

Don't worry about the beds. They automatically put them together, and then separate them later if you ask. They ignore any pre-cruise instructions these days. :D