cape liberty cruise parking nj

watson50

hi everybody.thank you to 138east for your reply.i heard about Premiere Park USA. has anybody used this place? $12 is better than $19 a day.we are taking the Liberty on Oct 22 and Anthem on Nov 30. just wondering if anyone parks somewhere else.thank you

hi everybody.thank you to 138east for your reply.i heard about Premiere Park USA. has anybody used this place? $12 is better than $19 a day.we are taking the Liberty on Oct 22 and Anthem on Nov 30. just wondering if anyone parks somewhere else.thank you

Premier Parking the place that's discussed in the link Carol (138east) provided. Again...some positive, but lots of negative reviews. It appears to be a very sketchy operation. I haven't parked there and I won't.

PARK. AT. THE. PIER.

19 bucks a day is better than 40 in NYC and the 7 bucks you'll save is eaten up in hours spent waiting for the shuttle.

People need to STOP trying to scrape up and save by parking in an offsite lot that is not even licensed or insured to drive onto the EWR airport property.

You've spent a ton of money on a cruise, spend a little more and park in a safe, LOCKED parking lot and NOT worry about your safety in a van that's probably owned by whatever person they hire to haul you around....

PARK. AT. THE. PIER.

19 bucks a day is better than 40 in NYC and the 7 bucks you'll save is eaten up in hours spent waiting for the shuttle.

People need to STOP trying to scrape up and save by parking in an offsite lot that is not even licensed or insured to drive onto the EWR airport property.

You've spent a ton of money on a cruise, spend a little more and park in a safe, LOCKED parking lot and NOT worry about your safety in a van that's probably owned by whatever person they hire to haul you around....

THAT'S what I've been saying Meg.

AND you are right at the dock with a short walk to the terminal with no shuttle to wait on.

And I'll repeat my comment from another thread on this topic.

"basically you're taking a lift from a stranger from a storage warehouse lot in Bayonne, NJ where you are abandoning your car while on a cruise."

Perhaps this thread should be titled "Hitchhiking to Cape Liberty"

hi everybody. all the replies I got were great.i will stick with what has worked for my past twenty four cruises.we think the new terminal is great,and will look forward to parking there again.thank you.:cool:

Guest maddycat
hi everybody. all the replies I got were great.i will stick with what has worked for my past twenty four cruises.we think the new terminal is great,and will look forward to parking there again.thank you.:cool:

Good choice. Think of it another way..........To save $7 a day you would entrust a shady outfit with your car that is probably worth between $20,000 and $30,000.