Beverage package question

KiRiMi

We have been on a few Celebrity Cruises - booked Aqua Class with the Premium beverage package. We are looking at booking a cruise on Royal Caribbean and are wondering if they have a beverage package. We have seen some good prices on several agency sites but while they offer on board credit we don't see any mention of a beverage package to select as we do when looking at Celebrity cruises.

We are taking our daughter and grandson on our next cruise and think they might enjoy Royal Caribbean more than Celebrity.

Thanks for sending the link. I think I should have asked if the beverage packages are ever a perk for booking as done on Celebrity.

I've seen promos for UK bookings that include beverage packages. I've also seen some transatlantic cruise promos that include beverage packages. I don't recall any beverage package promos running right now.

Edited by clarea

If you book one of the higher end suites (Royal Loft, Owner's Loft, 4 bedroom Family Suite, Grand Loft, Sky Loft, 2 bedroom AquaTheater suites), it includes the Ultimate Drink Package.

This part of the new suite class program RCL is launching starting next May. It's also only valid on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass

Look at the above URL at the Star Class benefits for full details.

We have been on a few Celebrity Cruises - booked Aqua Class with the Premium beverage package. We are looking at booking a cruise on Royal Caribbean and are wondering if they have a beverage package. We have seen some good prices on several agency sites but while they offer on board credit we don't see any mention of a beverage package to select as we do when looking at Celebrity cruises.

We are taking our daughter and grandson on our next cruise and think they might enjoy Royal Caribbean more than Celebrity.

I think it just depends on how soon the cruise is and possibly if they have a lot of cabins left. For example a year and a half ago we book our cruise for September, we normally book early because there are so many of us and need a few of the larger family cabins, and we've never got any perks. However my cousin booked on to the same cruise with us about 3 months ago and he got 50 dollars free on board spending and a free select drinks package. Also my grandma and my cousin just booked one for next April and they got a free ultimate drinks package each. I think it's worth keeping an eye out for.

I will add that Neither Were Special Cabins, One Inside And The April One Is A Balcony One, But I Think IT May have Been A Free upgrade

Edited by tattedbarbz
more info