Can someone clarify?

Sailing on Liberty of the Seas in September with my sister. We are not big alcohol drinkers, but we do love our good coffee and coffee drinks. I also like the frozen cocktails, but cannot tolerate the alcohol. I think I am seeing Royal Replenish, offering our coffee drinks, bottled water, juice, and soda...she's a soda drinker. Anyway...if I wanted a frozen virgin piña colada, Is THAT included in this Royal Replenish package, since it does say non alcoholic cocktails..? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks to both of you, I have been looking through threads for a couple days and had not found that one!

to further add to this, I was on grandeur last year and decided to have this package, I do like alcohol at times but not enough to get another package. So I did the royal replenish. I'm not a huge soda drinker BUT because Grandeur had the coke free style machines I loved getting flavored lemon aids and seltzers. Also, in addition to the frozen drinks that are included, you can also check out L attitudes(not sure if that's on liberty) or even the cafe promenade will sell the specialty coffees. They usually have Starbucks brand, so if you like chai lattes or frozen frappaccino coffee drinks, that's also included in this package. The only thing that they don't do, is if you decide to order a pina colada WITH alcohol, they won't just charge you the difference in price, they will charge you full price for a pina colada :( that was disappointing lol.

to further add to this, I was on grandeur last year and decided to have this package, I do like alcohol at times but not enough to get another package. So I did the royal replenish. I'm not a huge soda drinker BUT because Grandeur had the coke free style machines I loved getting flavored lemon aids and seltzers. Also, in addition to the frozen drinks that are included, you can also check out L attitudes(not sure if that's on liberty) or even the cafe promenade will sell the specialty coffees. They usually have Starbucks brand, so if you like chai lattes or frozen frappaccino coffee drinks, that's also included in this package. The only thing that they don't do, is if you decide to order a pina colada WITH alcohol, they won't just charge you the difference in price, they will charge you full price for a pina colada :( that was disappointing lol.

That's because replenish is non alcohol drinks only.

We were going to just buy a shot of rum if we wanted the alcoholic pina colada. We never felt the need but others have reported doing the same with no problems.

That's exactly what I would have suggested. Wouldn't work with a drink that contains several different kinds of alcohol but for a piña colada would be perfect.