Sending in room gift

volmoma

Ok, just got back from a BEAUTIFUL wedding...for their honeymoon, they're cruising out of New Orleans on the Dream, next Saturday. Question is, can I get in contact with my PVP (thru Carnival) and give her their name and have a gift sent to their room without their cruise info??? ( booking number and cabin number) I really feel AWKARD asking them for the info as I'm wanting it to be a surprise. They're leaving on the 23rd. Believe it or not, we booked the SAME cruise 4 months before they did..needless to say my hubby said we would rebook on the Sunshine leaving the 21st..he likes the Sunshine better plus we're in our 60's and they're in their mid 20's. He's like a son to me and we thought it would be a little embarrassing, it would be like being on your honeymoon with your mom. LOL Any and all help would be appreciated.

Ok, just got back from a BEAUTIFUL wedding...for their honeymoon, they're cruising out of New Orleans on the Dream, next Saturday. Question is, can I get in contact with my PVP (thru Carnival) and give her their name and have a gift sent to their room without their cruise info??? ( booking number and cabin number) I really feel AWKARD asking them for the info as I'm wanting it to be a surprise. They're leaving on the 23rd. Believe it or not, we booked the SAME cruise 4 months before they did..needless to say my hubby said we would rebook on the Sunshine leaving the 21st..he likes the Sunshine better plus we're in our 60's and they're in their mid 20's. He's like a son to me and we thought it would be a little embarrassing, it would be like being on your honeymoon with your mom. LOL Any and all help would be appreciated.

I have received gifts from people that I didn't expect would know my cabin number so all you can do is ask, I guess if they have common names it may be ab issue.

Last time we were on the Dream I found out my cousin was going to be on the ship the week after we were. I just went to the fun shops and put in her name and the ship and date of the cruise and was able to order a cake to be delivered to her cabin.

when you go to check out it asks for either the booking number OR the sailing month. Like an earlier poster said, if the name is very common it may be a problem, but you will probably be ok.

Just go to the carnival site, under the manage menu is In-room gifts and shopping. Select what you like and go from there!

Last time we were on the Dream I found out my cousin was going to be on the ship the week after we were. I just went to the fun shops and put in her name and the ship and date of the cruise and was able to order a cake to be delivered to her cabin.

when you go to check out it asks for either the booking number OR the sailing month. Like an earlier poster said, if the name is very common it may be a problem, but you will probably be ok.

Just go to the carnival site, under the manage menu is In-room gifts and shopping. Select what you like and go from there!

U R AWSOME!!! Thank you so much...going to site now!!

Call the Gifts department on Monday and they will help you. A nurse I worked with was cruising the Med and I only knew the ship, date and her name and they got the wine I ordered to her without a problem. I think it's a REALLY neat idea to send something as a surprise!:D:D

Call the Gifts department on Monday and they will help you. A nurse I worked with was cruising the Med and I only knew the ship, date and her name and they got the wine I ordered to her without a problem. I think it's a REALLY neat idea to send something as a surprise!:D:D

[emoji4] Me too!!!!