The Great Adventure! VISION OF THE SEAS 12-Night Med Cruise: A Full PICTORIAL Review!

What a treat this was; thank you for all of the effort! DH and I are going back to the Med in June on Princess and can't wait! Did you discover any great French skincare brands you'd recommend? We did a Christmas cruise to the same islands but on Princess, so I'll jump over to Carnival to read your blog of that. Look forward to your Med blog, too, which should take me right to our cruise! Keep living the cruising (good) life! [emoji568]

I've come out of lurking mode for once just to say how thoroughly I've enjoyed reading your report (your comment about your mum and sister having some sort of rug school PTSD literally made me laugh out loud!) and agree with everyone who has complimented you on your writing and photographs. I have lived vicariously through you and have enjoyed every minute. Thank you. :)

• 2 months later...
Hi Nicole

We are doing some of the ports on our eastern Mediterranean cruise in May so your review was much appreciated and is now bookmarked for future reference.

I have to say I love your "glass half full" approach to the setbacks that you encountered on your trip; from flight delays,cancelled dream ports and slow HOHO buses, you made the best of everything. I am not sure I would have taken everything so well, but you proved with a positive attitude you don't have to let these things upset the experience and I can learn from that ;)

Thankyou

Sarah

Thanks, Sarah!

What a treat this was; thank you for all of the effort! DH and I are going back to the Med in June on Princess and can't wait! Did you discover any great French skincare brands you'd recommend? We did a Christmas cruise to the same islands but on Princess, so I'll jump over to Carnival to read your blog of that. Look forward to your Med blog, too, which should take me right to our cruise! Keep living the cruising (good) life! [emoji568]

This is going to sound kind of odd, but the best French skincare I discovered was at Monoprix! Their house branded moisturizer was like three euro and it's, by far, the best moisturizer I've ever used.

A little higher end, I brought home some Vichy products and I really enjoyed those, as well!

What an excellent review. You make for compelling reading. It was as if you brought us all along for the journey. :)

That was the intent, so I'm glad it worked! :D Thanks for reading!

I've come out of lurking mode for once just to say how thoroughly I've enjoyed reading your report (your comment about your mum and sister having some sort of rug school PTSD literally made me laugh out loud!) and agree with everyone who has complimented you on your writing and photographs. I have lived vicariously through you and have enjoyed every minute. Thank you. :)

Aww thanks! :D