Pride - Bonsai Sushi

Barbluvstocruz

Hi - Someone was asking about the Sushi menu/prices. I don't remember what thread it was in so I thought I'd post the menu here.

I am not a seafood eater, so I didn't try any of it. Just sharing the info. :)

ry%3D400

Edited by Barb & Jeff

That is some really good sushi. The miso soup was the best I have ever had. I wish they had more selection.

yes the miso soup was also the best i have ever had:D i went to the bonsai sushi on the pride and they did make some vegetarian rolls that weren't on the menu for my wife.

Hi - Someone was asking about the Sushi menu/prices. I don't remember what thread it was in so I thought I'd post the menu here.

I am not a seafood eater, so I didn't try any of it. Just sharing the info. :)

ry%3D400

I know I asked about the prices on from the Pride, we sale in 7 weeks. Thanks a lot!

The sushi is outstanding! My wife tried it on the Pride a few ago (first time ever) and we have been eating sushi since, Just booked the Splendor and can't wait to eat the Boat sushi.

I don't believe Splendor has a Bonsai Sushi.

I don't believe Splendor has a Bonsai Sushi.

The Splendor does not have Bonsai Sushi. It does have the Mongolian Wok (no extra charge) and sometimes sushi on the buffet.

We ate at Bonsai Sushi on the Pride in June. I thought the food was very good. I had the Bonsai Noodle Salad - which was spicy, and very tasty. I also had a couple of pieces of the salmon sashimi and the yellowtail sashimi, and the Yuzu custard (scrumptious) for dessert. DH is not much of a cooked fish eater, let alone raw fish. He was keeping me company and he ordered the Waygu Kakuni. He said it was very good. They brought a small salad with it.

Here's a pic of the noodle salad

p1391733717-3.jpg

I ate here a few times on the Legend to Australia last year. I'm not a big fish eater, so they made me veggie rolls, and they were delish. I also really liked the noodle salad and the wagyu kakuni.

They just had me mark the California Roll on the menu and write veggie. Not a problem.

I would just order the Boat. It has more than plenty of sushi for two people and it comes with a very good soup, salad, and different sushi (that you can choose from) on a nice big boat. The price is only $17 compared to buying individual rolls (which are not costly). Don't forget to wash it down with Sake or Japanese beer as well.:)