Is Red Bull included in any of the drink packages?

kwbound

It is included in the Royal Replenish package if that helps.

I found a disclaimer on the RCCL webpage that says the packages do not include canned drinks. How did the serve it? I didn't think Red Bull was available anywhere as a fountain drink.

Thanks.

It's available with the Ultimate Package. I know from many personal experiences. Generally they only stock regular and sugar-free (not zero, and none of the specialty flavors).

If it's available on Ultimate it will be available on premium too.

It's not supposed to be available on premium. But servers don't always know that.

What makes you think it is not meant to be included with premium? I've had no problems having it as a mixer so cant see the problem with asking for a can? Just curious.

As a mixer is different. The package is mainly based on price point. A vodka red bull is within the price point for drinks in the PP. You don't get the whole can as a mixer. Somewhere there is a list of what's included in each package and the distinction is listed. If I remember correctly Ultimate includes the non alcoholic package that includes cans of red bull. And premium does not.

As a mixer is different. The package is mainly based on price point. A vodka red bull is within the price point for drinks in the PP. You don't get the whole can as a mixer. Somewhere there is a list of what's included in each package and the distinction is listed. If I remember correctly Ultimate includes the non alcoholic package that includes cans of red bull. And premium does not.

after giving the bartender good tips and a few days into my last cruise he would give me the rest of the bull in the can along with my drink.. only happened on that one particular cruise...

After having the premium package for two years on the bounce, I've never been able to get Redbull in the can. I have had it as a mixer for Vodka Redbull with no extra charge. I read on the boards to ask for a "Deconstructed" Vodka Red, should I just want the Redbull. Although I never tried it, this may work for you.

I understand it is a matter of personal preference and some people feel thesame about the scotch that I enjoy, but in my opinion, WHY would anyone WANT to drink Red Bull? It's vile, nasty stuff.

Which is also how some of us feel about coffee, but stand between a serious coffee drinker and their prey in the mornings and you get the picture.

For me, the cruise is normally just a week-long detox from Monster (and similar substances)

They had Red Bull on Indy and the Ultimate package did get them, but early in the morning they were locked up at the Plaza Bar. I felt good I passed on having them call someone with a key.

I understand it is a matter of personal preference and some people feel thesame about the scotch that I enjoy, but in my opinion, WHY would anyone WANT to drink Red Bull? It's vile, nasty stuff.

Everyone is different. I would rather drink motor oil than drink scotch.

I like Red Bull. It reminds me of the old Nihi sodas...light and fizzy. I don't like any other energy drinks and seldom drink other sodas. I don't drink coffee or beer either. I HATE scotch, whiskey, bourbon and the like...they all taste like bad cough syrup with some sort of industrial cleaner thrown in. They ruin the ice their poured over.

Thanks for all of the responses. I think I will just get the premium package and see what happens.