Best Carnival Offer in recent months?

ginger123snaps

All the other cruise lines are offering lots of perks to book. Yes I realize those perks are built into the price. Just wondering what are some of the better sales for Carnival? I know they do 50% deposit...maybe I'm missing something but I don't see this as a benefit. Anything else?

To ME it's a deal because I cruise solo and have to pay 200%.

There must be something going on right now but I don't know what it is, "my" PVP (I never hired him and I have never used him, he just keeps calling me :P) called tonight and left a message.

For a family of 4, 50% deposit is what I look for when booking, plus Early Saver prices. So, instead of having to shell out $1000 for a deposit, it's only $500 for the 4 of us for a 7 night cruise. Then I pay it off monthly so the cruise is well paid for before final payment is due.

I have checked those other cruise lines with "deals" out there and still cannot come close to the prices Carnival offers. We are not interested in free drink packages, or specialty restaurants, etc. Even with 3rd and 4th person sail free or for 1/2 price on the other lines I can still get a Carnival cruise and itinerary for less comparing apples to apples.

I have been looking at prices for some friends for a couple of different time periods and Carnival prices keep coming up lowest.

The perks that I have seen offered from some cruise lines are mainly for people who are willing to opt for a balcony cabin or better. These cabin prices are considerably higher those of similar cabin class on Carnival and twice as high as a Carnival inside cabin price. The freebies just don't warrant the extra cost in my mind, especially if it is something you would not normally pay extra for. I find the mass market cruise lines to be more similar than not so I would be more than happy to sail on an older Carnival ship without all the bells and whistles if I am saving several hundred dollars.

If you are looking for something different and want to experience a zip line or rock climbing wall etc... on your ship and you qualify for some of the "freebies"' offered by all means go for it. You'll have a great time but you will be paying a premium for it. I know some people insist that they have similar pricing with other cruise lines but I just don't see it. I would say if you see it, grab it, it's a good buy.

no matter what you choose

Have a great cruise

i'm actually interested in booking two balcony cabins on carnival for my family of 5. I just didn't know if i should wait or go ahead and book it. The total for us is coming to five thousand seven hundred for the five of us. its a summer cruise so they do raise the prices quite a bit.

i'm actually interested in booking two balcony cabins on carnival for my family of 5. I just didn't know if i should wait or go ahead and book it. The total for us is coming to five thousand seven hundred for the five of us. its a summer cruise so they do raise the prices quite a bit.

If you really want a balcony, why not get a balcony plus an inside across the hall to save some money for your family?