Room info?

bobnfl

There used to be a web site that people posted on about the room that stayed in on a particular cruise ship. They would show pictures and tell their pros and cons about the room. Does anyone know the web site? Or can you steer me in the right direction?

pretty much, other than suites or handicapped rooms, all rooms are the same. All the balconies, all interiors, all ocean views are very similar. There are exceptions to don't flame the post. This is why I never understood why moving up a deck is considered an upgrade, same room.

You can get that info here on Cruise Critic. Go to the home page, click reviews, select cabins reviews from Reviews drop down menu & input the necessary information.

Thanks, We checked it out and found what we wanted to know.

Bob & Raquel

You can actually google the ship/room and several sites with "reviews" -- my favorite is deckplangenius dot com. and to whoever said "all cabins are the same" ... I do not agree with that ... while the interior may be the same, the exact location of a cabin will factor into how "good" a cabin it is. Some cabins are right under a night club and you will hear bumping base till 3AM - Others are right next to the anchor which might wake you at 6AM on port days - so all cabins are NOT created equal ... Hope this helps!!! :)