Grey Goose on Premium Package

I'm away on the liberty next week and have purchased the Premium package, does the package include grey goose vodka and other premium spirits, or will I just get the 'house' spirits?

Sorry for another drinks package question!

Hopping along post so I can see a response :) I'm personally curious about Patron.

I was on Liberty in January and it was absolutely fantastic, have a great trip! :D I stuck with the Select package on that trip, but was really bored of the beer selection by the end of the cruise.

I'm away on the liberty next week and have purchased the Premium package, does the package include grey goose vodka and other premium spirits, or will I just get the 'house' spirits?

The package covers any cocktail that is $12 or less, regardless of the spirits used.

Edited by clarea

Hopping along post so I can see a response :) I'm personally curious about Patron.

I was on Liberty in January and it was absolutely fantastic, have a great trip! :D I stuck with the Select package on that trip, but was really bored of the beer selection by the end of the cruise.

Yeah I had the select package on the Indy at the start of the year, probably ended up having more mocktails than beer! haha

The package covers any drink that is $12 or less, regardless of the spirits used.

Thanks! I guess I will just need to ask the server if the package will cover it on some cocktails! At least I won't have a problem with just the spirit and mixer.

Thanks! I guess I will just need to ask the server if the package will cover it on some cocktails! At least I won't have a problem with just the spirit and mixer.

On our most recent cruise on Enchantment last week, all the cocktails in the menu were $12.

On our most recent cruise on Enchantment last week, all the cocktails in the menu were $12.

Great to know, thanks! Hope you had a great cruise! Enchantment was one of my favourite ships, although I have never had the chance to get back on her after she has been lengthened!

Had many Grey Goose drinks on Adventure back in June with my Premium Package. I actually didn't order a drink that was over $12 the whole time. The only time we had to ask was when we were talking about high end bourbons and scotches, but even those had a huge selection available.

Having the Premium package last cruise, we didn't encounter a single drink that was in excess of $12. (We don't drink single malt or 12 year old ANYTHING.) Sometimes a drink would "technically" be above the $12 price because of the number of liquors used, but knowing we had the package, the bartender usually rang it up so we wouldn't have to pay extra. (Probably because they knew that a tip was coming. But oh well! :-))

Both Grey Goose AND Patron were included in the premium package on last years FOS.

The only thing we found that was a little extra (where you pay the difference in price when the drink is above $12) were some of the better wines in the MDR and specialty restaurants.

If you're a GOOD scotch, whiskey or cordial (Grand Marnier Louis XIV) drinker - you can expect to pay a couple of bucks extra. If not - you can drink practically ANY premium liquor.

PS - The Champagne Bar even brought us REAL espresso for our martinis even though we had the Premium package not Ultimate. (Probably because it was right next door.)

I was extremely happy with every thing that was included, many 12 year old scotch both single malt and blends, my favorite was Johnny Walker Platinum which is 18 year old and was included,

This area is one of the biggest mistakes I see people make when they have a drink package. If you do it right, the package should give you the freedom to drink better, not just more. All of the mid-level spirits (and I include Grey Goose in this category) are included in the package - but you need to ask for it specifically. Don't ask for a screw driver, ask for Grey Goose and orange juice or a screw driver with Grey Goose specifically; otherwise you will get the well vodka. Not rum and coke - ask for rum and coke with whatever your preferred brand is. As for spirits, they weren't even stocking any that would incur an up-charge in most bars on our last cruise.

This area is one of the biggest mistakes I see people make when they have a drink package. If you do it right, the package should give you the freedom to drink better, not just more.

Thanks to everyone for the info, and Beachcampin makes an excellent point...I like that the packages allow us to enjoy better quality not just quantity.

I've ordered Goose on many ships with the package and it always works.

I've also order Belvedere Vodka with package.

Based on my experience, you can get anything you want, as long as the cash tips are flowing. ;)

I've ordered Goose on many ships with the package and it always works.

I've also order Belvedere Vodka with package.

Based on my experience, you can get anything you want, as long as the cash tips are flowing. ;)

Hey, Mpoole! I've read your reviews about Enchantment, and this is the ship I'll be on in October for the Halloween sailing.

Do you recommend cash tips at certain bars vs. others? Bars to avoid/best bars?

Hey, Mpoole! I've read your reviews about Enchantment, and this is the ship I'll be on in October for the Halloween sailing.

Personally, I like using cash to tip for a few reasons.

1. You don't have 20+ line items on the final invoice.

2. I find that "Cash" is more impacting on the crew, than leaving it on a receipt.

My guess is tips on receipts are shared with many of crew remembers, and cash goes straight to them.

I was on EN last year during Halloween, you will love it! I'm starting to miss that ship! I am doing Majesty this Fall, so excited to try something different. But my heart will always be with the EN.

I'm working on a top 10 blog post on the Enchantment now that should be posted in a few days. (feel free to email me)

Best bars:

1. Oasis Bar - Pool Side. Only bar in the fleet that's in the middle of the pool deck and facing the Ocean.

2. R Bar - One of the best R Bars in the fleet, if not the best.

3. Schooner Bar - grab one of the two round tables facing the windows at sunset, you can thank me later for that one! :D

I was on EN last year during Halloween, you will love it! I'm starting to miss that ship! I am doing Majesty this Fall, so excited to try something different. But my heart will always be with the EN.

This will be my first time on EN - A lot of your previous reviews helped me along with that choice. :) This sailing will have Halloween fall on the night where we're in Nassau until Midnight. No way that won't be an insane costume party :)

I'm working on a top 10 blog post on the Enchantment now that should be posted in a few days. (feel free to email me)

Best bars:

1. Oasis Bar - Pool Side. Only bar in the fleet that's in the middle of the pool deck and facing the Ocean.

2. R Bar - One of the best R Bars in the fleet, if not the best.

3. Schooner Bar - grab one of the two round tables facing the windows at sunset, you can thank me later for that one! :D

Thanks! :D I'm really looking forward to trying some cocktails at R Bar, but I will DEFINITELY remember that tip about the Schooner bar.