Looking for TK seat confirmation help

Chairsin

Have biz class tickets on TK (booked through UA) in less than a month -- IAH-iST. At the 90 day pre departure date I called TK to select our seats. After much difficulty ( I have been to Turkey a few times but I could hardly understand the operator), I was told we had 2A/B. They never sent me an Email confirmation. Recently on my UA mobile app the reservation showed my DH as having a seat (2A) but there was a blank space next to my name. As we are both Premier members I found this odd and worry some. Having flown enough to know anything can and will go wrong I had visions of showing up at the airport to find my seat unassigned or changed with the result of us sitting apart for this very long flight. Called the UA Premier desk and the operator told me she was surprised a seat number showed up for either of us as that was not the protocol with partner airlines. She claimed there was no way she could verify my seat assignment. I tried viewing the reservation on the TK website and when the reservation info came up on the screen there was no info on seat assignment. So I then called TK and was told no problem the seats have been assigned. I again asked for an email confirmation and was again told they could not do that and that 24 hours preflight the information would show up with the reservation when I check in online. Has anyone had this same experience? Am I right to worry? I find it strange that DH's seat shows up but not mine. Any suggestions of what else I can do for my peace of mind?

I also couldn't see my biz class seat assignment online - booked via Aeroplan - it's pretty standard that you can't see partner flight seat assignments, so the seat showing up on your DH's reservation is a bit of an oddity. I do remember MamaTwick called in for our seat assignments, and there were no issues with either of our flights.

You can make sure you get to the airport early to be on the safe side, but I think you're most likely good to go.

...Has anyone had this same experience? Am I right to worry? I find it strange that DH's seat shows up but not mine. Any suggestions of what else I can do for my peace of mind?
We had this exact same experience on TK in March with business class award seats booked through Aeroplan. We called TK at the 90-day mark for seat assignment and we also selected 2A/2B. My husband's seat (2A) immediately showed on our reservation but mine was blank. We tried to see our reservation on the TK website to no avail. Like you, I feared the worst. DH called TK again and was assured that both seats 2A/2B were assigned to us. He asked for a confirming email and was advised that wasn't possible. When we checked in, sure enough, we had 2A/2B so I worried for naught. Hope this brings you a little peace of mind.

Thank you for the reassurance. Yes, if DH's seat number had not shown up I would not have been concerned as it usually does not with partner airlines. Then again, with those, such as Swiss, Air Canada, etc I have always been able to to go to their website and print out the seat info. What is even stranger is that a have another flight a week later on TK to Casablanca (also booked through UA ) and both of our seat assignments show up on my reservation in UA's mobile app. Strange! So yes, will get there early with fingers crossed.

Chairsin we have the exact same issue. We also will be on the flight IAH-IST in 3 weeks...my husband has 2J and my seat assignment does not show up. When I called TK they verified my seat and stated an issue with computers as to why my assignment didn't show up...the biggest nightmare we had was on our return flight. We have a short flight from Basel to Istanbul then onto Houston. The Basel flight kept disappearing from our itinerary ...we would have to call UA to put our flight back into the system so that TK could retrieve it...only explanation offered was computer issues...this happened at least 6 times...all is well...for now