Epic suite 16029 pics or info needed quickly

We booked a suite on the aft of the Spirit but unfortunately we were one that lost our reservation due to changes.:( We were really looking forward to going on the Spirit to have a smaller ship experience. Plus it was scheduled to go to Grand Cayman which I really want to go back to. NCL went ahead and rebooked us onto the Epic with the same itinerary. Truthfully that is one ship I really have any desire to go on as I don't really think I will like a mega ship but especially that one. Maybe some of the newer ones in the future.

Anyway, they booked us into 16029 H5 so I checked it out on the NCL website and shows it has a queen round bed (not thrilled about that) and two chairs. The reason we booked the Spirit was also because it had a bedroom and a living room with a pull out bed that a friend was going to sleep on. The description for the H5 reads: A sumptuous hideaway for two, complete with circular queen-sized bed and a host of luxurious amenities. Enjoy the fresh ocean air from your private balcony — and the breathtaking view. It says it accommodates 2 above that but in the legend it shows that it can hold 3 so it's conflicting information. When DH told the "displacement" department rep that wouldn't work as we have 3 people and needed that living room pull out bed she said that it has both. The pics and floor plan show this not to be true but she said that was just an artist rendering. But the conflicting information has us concerned.

I tried looking on youtube but couldn't find anything there. I had signed up with a sight that had pics of cabins but I lost the link and can't remember the name of the site. I know lots of people have mentioned it so can someone let me know the name? Or better yet does anyone have pics they took of this suite that they could post? Or if no pics can you just verify that it has the living room/sofa bed and also what is the bathroom like? Does it have the glass doors that could prove embarrassing sharing with good friends but not that good that they need to see everything.:eek:

Time is running out to verify/change this booking so soon would be greatly appreciated.:D

We booked a suite on the aft of the Spirit but unfortunately we were one that lost our reservation due to changes.:( We were really looking forward to going on the Spirit to have a smaller ship experience. Plus it was scheduled to go to Grand Cayman which I really want to go back to. NCL went ahead and rebooked us onto the Epic with the same itinerary. Truthfully that is one ship I really have any desire to go on as I don't really think I will like a mega ship but especially that one. Maybe some of the newer ones in the future.

Anyway, they booked us into 16029 H5 so I checked it out on the NCL website and shows it has a queen round bed (not thrilled about that) and two chairs. The reason we booked the Spirit was also because it had a bedroom and a living room with a pull out bed that a friend was going to sleep on. The description for the H5 reads: A sumptuous hideaway for two, complete with circular queen-sized bed and a host of luxurious amenities. Enjoy the fresh ocean air from your private balcony — and the breathtaking view. It says it accommodates 2 above that but in the legend it shows that it can hold 3 so it's conflicting information. When DH told the "displacement" department rep that wouldn't work as we have 3 people and needed that living room pull out bed she said that it has both. The pics and floor plan show this not to be true but she said that was just an artist rendering. But the conflicting information has us concerned.

I tried looking on youtube but couldn't find anything there. I had signed up with a sight that had pics of cabins but I lost the link and can't remember the name of the site. I know lots of people have mentioned it so can someone let me know the name? Or better yet does anyone have pics they took of this suite that they could post? Or if no pics can you just verify that it has the living room/sofa bed and also what is the bathroom like? Does it have the glass doors that could prove embarrassing sharing with good friends but not that good that they need to see everything.:eek:

Time is running out to verify/change this booking so soon would be greatly appreciated.:D

I am pretty sure these cabins only hold 2 persons, there is no sofa to pull out or ceiling bunk that I've seen in the ones I've been in. If NCL say you can then it's their ship so they must be right.

Even if they can put an additional bed in, I'd only suggest this with a close family member or child due to the cabin layout. It's not a big suite - there isn't even a dining table - and the bathroom style is open plan. Very little privacy apart from curtains and a frosted glass toilet.

I love the decor, and the layout of the stateroom, but a spacious suite it is not.

If the pics are correct for that room, there does not appear to be any drop down bed from ceiling. There is a sofa whether it converts to a bed, not sure. There is a very small table and the room also is marked and pics indicate a handicap room.

My parents had this room on our last cruise. It is a handicapped penthouse. It is a great room and my parents loved it. I don't recall it having the round bed but it may have. The square footage of the room is the same as the 2 bedroom suite but it is configured into 1 large room. As you walk into the room the bathroom is to your right. The sink and vanity is separate from the toilet/shower area. As the shower is configured to roll in some water does get under the shower curtain. The shower and bathroom has bars and seats for handicapped.

The room is very wide and spacious. Nice built in wall unit, table with 3 or 4 chairs. The area where the master bathroom is in the 2 bedroom suites has a sofa next ro a large window. The balcony is the same size as the 2 bedroom. They had a lounger and chair with a small table. It was perfect for them and like I said very spacious. For your 3rd person they would have the sofa area but no privacy with a wall or curtain. Great ship, loved the Haven there and all of the team of people. Have a great time.