? for those that have used SAS Transportation.....

Christine in MO

I am wanting to set up a reservation with them from POM to FLL Airport following our cruise but I have a couple of questions before I book. I have called them several times on several different days and always get a recording that the office is closed that day. Is this normal business for them? I mean if I have them booked and call the number on the site if they don't show up am I gonna get a recording? We have a flight to catch and I just do not want to take a chance if I can't get a hold of them if/when I need them. TIA

Used them a couple of years ago without issue - believe it was all done on line and the driver called us as we were leaving the ship to confirm pick-up.

I would also check with QLS, MJS and Go Airport--booking on line vice over the phone gives you a record of your booking and ensures that the details are what you want.

We used SAS several years ago and they did not pick up us after the cruise. We called numerous times and spoke to someone that said they will be there in 10 minutes. 2 hours later and they still didn't show up. After awhile they stopped answering the phone. We ended up in a taxi to FLL with another couple that was also waiting for SAS and was left stranded. The trip from airport to hotel was great - no problems!

When we used SAS on the day of the cruise, no one answered the office phone, but the driver sent us text messages really early on debarkation day with his phone number to call once off the ship. We were very late off the ship, like no one was behind us in the customs line. When we got in the van, he circled the port several times trying to reach some other people. He tried really hard, and seemed genuinely concerned, before finally leaving for FLL especially since he was the last van. I wouldn't hesitate to use them or MJS, who also sent text messages early on debarkation day.