Bye Bye cruise buffet

http://goo.gl/j1zBsy

“The Pantry” is currently available on the Pacific Jewel, and will unveiled on the Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden later this year"

Just wondering if anybody has experienced this new dining style on Pac Jewel. Does it operate for all three meals of the day?? - or just the evening meal??

Barry

Yes it operates at all three meals. Breakfast is available from the various stations. You are served my the staff. There was a bit of a bottleneck around the self-serve coffee area. Also where the juices and milk are available. Toast is served at two areas and not much of a wait. They had a great multi grain bread when we sailed in June.

Edited by By The Bay

Yes it operates at all three meals. Breakfast is available from the various stations. You are served my the staff. There was a bit of a bottleneck around the self-serve coffee area. Also where the juices and milk are available. Toast is served at two areas and not much of a wait. They had a great multi grain bread when we sailed in June.

Glad to hear about the multi grain sometimes I'm not sure they've ever heard of it.