Who is the cruise director on the Crown now.

ILOVESHIPS

There is a long standing thread on cruise directors. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1684269&page=68

Just go to the last page and scroll down to the bottom to find the latest list.

As far as that list goes, Kevin Joy will be the CD.

That said, CD can be changed out without notice. But that is the best estimation.

There is no Alfredo's on the Crown.

I will be on the Crown Sept, 23 Mexico cruise. Just wondering who the cd will be.

Is Alfredo's on the Crown?

No Alfredos. The emails for that period are saying Bob Leninger will be the CD. I have a cruise on the Crown Oct. 10.

I haven't heard of Bob. Anyone have him on a cruise?

Yes. Had him on a b2b in the spring. He's very tall. I felt that he was like a substitute teacher. He just "filled in" on the Wake Show and everything else. He talked about his work on other ships and was pitching a book he wrote. My daughter thought he looked like a B list Hollywood actor from the 50s. LOL.

No Alfredos. The emails for that period are saying Bob Leninger will be the CD. I have a cruise on the Crown Oct. 10.

I've read that also but the CD thread shows Kelvin Joy begins on 9/28/15 so not sure which is correct. It seems odd to me to have Kelvin assigned for 2 weeks & replaced by Bob...maybe he's just a one week replacement CD. My experience has been that pre-cruise notifications are usually accurate but not always.

I've read that also but the CD thread shows Kelvin Joy begins on 9/28/15 so not sure which is correct. It seems odd to me to have Kelvin assigned for 2 weeks & replaced by Bob...maybe he's just a one week replacement CD. My experience has been that pre-cruise notifications are usually accurate but not always.

The email for my Oct. 10 cruise says Bob Leninger.

A bit off topic, but for more info, join your fellow passengers for your cruise on the roll call at:

http://http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2177276

We have the most informative and active roll calls for our October 17, Crown cruise I have ever seen. The first roll call has already been closed down by the Cruise Critic hosts for too many posts, and a new one started.

300 and growing on our roll call!

We have the most informative and active roll calls for our October 17, Crown cruise I have ever seen. The first roll call has already been closed down by the Cruise Critic hosts for too many posts, and a new one started.

300 and growing on our roll call!

Closed it down? Why?

The first part is not completely closed down on our RC, it is still there just a read only. You cannot make more posts to it. CC would slow down a whole lot if it were endless. Just a part of our new lives in the ethernet or whereever we are headed with all these electronic gadgets.;)

Back to the topic of the thread: this video has Bob Leniger on it if you want to see him. He's a few minutes into the filming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR57k6Fbcms.

Thanks for the video which at nearly 90 minutes is like a full length movie & it appears to be professionally produced...definitely not someone's home video. ;) For anyone considering a Mexican Riviera cruise from LA it was informative & also highlighted some of the onboard activities & behind the scenes things like on the bridge on the Crown Princess.

I thought it was very well done & better than the Princess Reflections DVDs that I've viewed. With all of the crew & tour guide interviews, I wonder if this is produced by someone at Princess? I read a post several months ago that Princess was exploring ways to improve their Reflections DVD & I had exchange emails with Princess.

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 2 months later...