Preferences and Upgrades Return

I am happy to report that when I checked my preferences and upgrade requests this morning, they had returned after their long absence! There were some new choices, too, in the preference area. I hope all the rest of you experienced the same. It's good to know things are up and running! :)

Unfortunately not everyone's Preferences have returned which is our case. Called C&A D+ desk and they were surprised. So report is being sent to IT Dept. Don't know if that's a good idea or bad idea.

Laughing…I'm sorry, Patti, past experience with the IT Dept. says that might be a bad idea.:eek::rolleyes::p

Judy

Unfortunately not everyone's Preferences have returned which is our case. Called C&A D+ desk and they were surprised. So report is being sent to IT Dept. Don't know if that's a good idea or bad idea.

Ohhhhh, I was so hoping it was fixed for everyone! Hope yours is working soon!

Caren

Laughing…I'm sorry, Patti, past experience with the IT Dept. says that might be a bad idea.:eek::rolleyes::p

Judy

Have to agree have updated mine before it all goes missing again, have paid for a cruises that leaves in 42 days and it still showing a balance owning of £760 call Royal to be told its a IT problem we will get it sorted that was 5 weeks ago still showing now. Should I hold my breath???