transfers to port Canaveral

shanley

I am just finalizing my plans for transfers to and from Port Canaveral for my upcoming cruise on the Freedom. Does anyone know how much Royal Caribbean charges for transfers?

I am planning on using executive limousine service. But I wanted to know the price difference between hiring a car or taking RCI transfers. I can't find the cost on the website, it says call to make arrangements.

I am just finalizing my plans for transfers to and from Port Canaveral for my upcoming cruise on the Freedom. Does anyone know how much Royal Caribbean charges for transfers?

I am planning on using executive limousine service. But I wanted to know the price difference between hiring a car or taking RCI transfers. I can't find the cost on the website, it says call to make arrangements.

Royal charges $37.50 per person.

Thank you for the prices. For the three of us, it appears to be about the same cost for transfers or a car service.

Maybe in the future I'll consider a rental but this time, I will take the car service and someone else can drive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's $75 R/T for two of you. You will find that 99% of the people here will tell you to do private transfers. We are the 1% that use Royals hotels and transfers mainly because we like the hotels we have stayed in and know we'll get to the ship and back to the airport ! We had a horrific experience using a private service that everyone recommended out of Coco Beach, and will never go that path again ! It might cost a little more using Royal for a hotel and transfer , but the peace of mind knowing we will get there is worth it to us !

It's $75 R/T for two of you. You will find that 99% of the people here will tell you to do private transfers. We are the 1% that use Royals hotels and transfers mainly because we like the hotels we have stayed in and know we'll get to the ship and back to the airport ! We had a horrific experience using a private service that everyone recommended out of Coco Beach, and will never go that path again ! It might cost a little more using Royal for a hotel and transfer , but the peace of mind knowing we will get there is worth it to us !

I appreciate the piece of mind factor. I used Disney booked hotels and transfers for both my Disney cruises. I also tend to do ship excursions over private excursions.

We are staying at Disney World for a few days before the cruise and will be traveling on my daughter's birthday so we booked a limo as a surprise to go from WDW to Port Canaveral. To use transfers, we have to transfer from WDW to MCO and then to the port. If we weren't doing WDW, we probably would have booked the hotel and transfers with RCI.

Also, with a private transfer, we can stop and pick up some wine.

We are planning on arriving at the port quite early, so we have lots of time to get there if something should wrong.

After the cruise, we have a 2pm flight, so again lots of time to get back to MCO.

Michael with Executive VIP Limo is a local guy that gets excellent reviews on the boards. I am sure you will be pleased with his service ...

I second Executive VIP. We've had very good service from them.