Floor plan for suites in Vista

MaiTaiMary

We are a family of five and looking at sailing on the Vista. Instead of two cabins, I noticed the Vista can accommodate all of us in one suite. Is there anyway to see the floorpan of the suites? Just looking at the deck plan, they look considerably larger. I'm looking at deck 2, but I can't find what the "code" is for these suites. (Cabin 2400 or 2409, for example).

Any ideas where I can get a better look at these cabins? Just trying to figure out if the five of us would be more comfortable in a suite, or two inside cabins.

Thanks!:D

Those are the Family Harbour Suites (FH). There are some mock up pictures on the website when you look at accommodations for Vista. You have a living room with a pullout double sofa bed plus a pullman. The bedroom area has the king (or 2 twins).

Other rooms that sleep 5 are the Deluxe OV and the Family Harbour Deluxe OV. These rooms have the king (or 2 twins), a sofa that becomes a single bed and 2 pullmans. Lots of pictures for these on the internet since they are also on Breeze, Magic and Dream.

As well as the Family Harbour Suites (FS), some of the Deluxe Ocean View (FJ) also accommodate 5 (my family are booked into one for next year). These will offer a cheaper option than the suite and so are probably worth checking out.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
carnival-vista-staterooms-family-harbor-interior-gallery-4.jpg

carnival-vista-staterooms-family-harbor-gallery-5.jpg

I don't have a floorpan but these are the only photo's I've seen from the Carnival website of the Family Harbor Suites.

According to these pics it looks like there is an accordion style wall that goes around the couch area to make a room. That would make sleeping for number 3 and 4. My question is where is the bed for the 5th?

It looks like there is a Pullman above the couch that comes down from the ceiling. That would be the 5th bed.

Yes that's what I've read..we are a family of 5 and look to book this suite sometime in 2018/2019. Hubby and I are going to try vista first without this kids this year..looking forward to it..I was wondering if I could get a sneak peak of a family harbor cabin...hmmm

• 5 months later...
We are a family of five and looking at sailing on the Vista. Instead of two cabins, I noticed the Vista can accommodate all of us in one suite. Is there anyway to see the floorpan of the suites? Just looking at the deck plan, they look considerably larger. I'm looking at deck 2, but I can't find what the "code" is for these suites. (Cabin 2400 or 2409, for example).

Any ideas where I can get a better look at these cabins? Just trying to figure out if the five of us would be more comfortable in a suite, or two inside cabins.

Thanks!:D

We stayed in 2409. We didn't have the pullman, though other family harbor suites around us did. I think there's coding on the deck plans to tell you which of the family harbor suites sleep 4 vs. 5. For our family of 4, we had more than enough space, and the two sinks and shower plus bathtub worked out great.

Enjoy your cruise!

We stayed in 2409. We didn't have the pullman, though other family harbor suites around us did. I think there's coding on the deck plans to tell you which of the family harbor suites sleep 4 vs. 5. For our family of 4, we had more than enough space, and the two sinks and shower plus bathtub worked out great.

Enjoy your cruise!

Could you hear noise from the galley above you on Deck 3? How often? How bad?

This is from goccl the floralen of Cabin 2400bd37776952263ac3c355473552096a2f.jpg7d2ada760c69adda2e10ff22dd6570ad.jpg

If my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back time.

Thanks for that, how did you get that floorplan, ive been searching everywhere for one of 2420 Deluxe oceanview FH, do you know of one ?

Thanks for that, how did you get that floorplan, ive been searching everywhere for one of 2420 Deluxe oceanview FH, do you know of one ?

You can find it on the Carnival site, under Deck Plans (http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-vista.aspx#deck-plans). Just click on "See Deck Plans", select Deck 2, click on cabin 2420. It'll first bring up an image of the cabin, but there's a tab for Floor Plan which will show you what you're looking for.

I'd post the image here, but I can't upload it from my work pc...I'll try to remember when I get home where I can upload it from.

Others already answered the question but I wanted to mention that 2420 is our stateroom in September :)

Wes I think a party is always an option :)

But 2420 is not a suite, only a deluxe ocean view stateroom, so maybe we have bouncers to keep the crowd in line [emoji23]

If my memory serves me right, I'll never turn back time.