My Favorite Thing On A Cruise

PTarbay

With all the recent negative threads and threads about things and people we don't like let's have a completely positive thread.What is your favorite thing on a cruise?It can be an activity,excursion,meal or experience or anything else you like.The only rule is no negativity.No I really liked__ but... and no negative comments about others choices.

One of my favorites is having a quiet breakfast on my balcony with my DH looking out at the ocean

DH loves sleeping in, I am awake at the crack of dawn. I quietly get dressed, run up by the pool, grab:p a cup of coffee, and watch the sun come up...nothing beats it!

Same here. Watching the sun rise while enjoying the morning coffee. And at first light seeing a new island and a new adventure.

We love it all but I guess our favorite is the fact that you wake up each morning in a new place without having to pack again to get there.

We also really like the fact that we can eat wherever and whenever we want. Some days you feel like dressing up and some days you don't. No problem man!!! :D

..rain drops on roses & whiskers on kittens.............

Sorry. ;) Didn't anyone else have that running through your head???

Ok, my REAL favorite thing is:

My kids CHOOSE to spend time with me. We do most things together, though not everything, so that we all get some "space" and "me time", but in general, they WANT to do stuff with me. Does it get any better than that?

Archived