topless sun decks

jj28fan

Nope.

Carnival is the cruiseline with those decks. Just because the parent of Carnival now owns the Princess family of cruise lines doesn't mean that that much has changed.

<font color="FF6600">

if there's a way to construe my post as non-argumentative, please do so.</font>

Cruise photos on my Home page <font color="990066">

Spring Break was on the Grand Princess </font>21, March 2004

So when is the next cruise?

Many ships have private decks, most often frequented by the entertainers that don't need tan lines.

Most folks don't even know the private decks exist, I can tell you where that deck is on the Princess Sun Class ships as a lady ships officer pointed it out to my wife and I during our bridge tour on Ocean Princess.

If a past passanger doesn't get back to you before you sail then just ask one of the entertainers once you are on-board as they have no problem sharing the private deck (if available) with passangers that want to sun topless.

Jerry

Grand Princess 11/04; Coral Princess 11/03; Nordic Empress 3/03; Royal Princess 7/02; Inspiration 11/01; Ocean Princess 3/01; Galaxy 11/99; Destiny 11/97; Sensation 2/97

No, the deck is right under the Web Camera. That is how the subject came up. The officer was telling us how careful they have to be when rotating the camera because if they dip the camera as they rotate it toward the lido deck the view goes "R" rated real quick.icon_wink.gif

It is the top most deck and you can only get to it from the port side. There is a sign that says crew only at the stairs up to the deck but "aware" passengers are welcome according to the officer.

The deck is not identified on the foldable deck guide they pass out to you as you board but it does show-up on the deck plans they show on the in-room TV.

Jerry

On the Grand Princess last year, about half the passengers around the Terrace Pool went topless icon_wink.gif.

When we were on an RCI cruise, one of the women at our table (from England) complained about the behavior of American men. She had been sunbathing topless on one of the decks.

geoherb

"half the passengers around the Terrace Pool went topless"

Which begs the question; What does the crew do when they find someone topless?

USS Chilton APA-38 1966-1968

USS Guam LPH-9 1968-1970

Pacific Princess Oct 21 2001 Bermuda

Golden Princess Dec 7 2002 "Eastern Caribbean"

Coral Princess Dec 9 2003 "Panama Canal"

Carnival Miracle 17 Oct 2004

NOT UPDATED again 25 Feb www.geocities.com/fsbsdel

Archived