12 year old Diamond cruiser that received no respect!

Wait, you're 12? If you actually are 12, can you legally be on here?

And if this isn't a joke..."next time we cruise, I'm going to get my family to cruise with another company"--you do realize how entitled you sound..? How about you be grateful that your family can cruise and just be happy with what your parents pay for...?

WHY DO YOU CARE IF HE 12 OR NOT CRUISE LINE SUCK but i love to cruise

allowing multiple people to post under one account is against policy.

letting a pre teen post is against policy. and having two names or 2 people in a picture does NOT MEAN that 2 people are sharing a single account..and those that do are very clear about who is commenting each time. it confises things otherwise.

Show me those policies

Edited by SeaUs

Leave the kid alone, after all he is only pointing out a situation. In the same way that many others have done, when commenting about chair hogs being unfair, or the use of hands on buffet food. It may not be ideal, but it is not life changing.

If the family choose to not enjoy the many other positives found within cruising with Royal, then they will decide to cruise elsewhere.

I just wonder how long it would take to find other situations on other lines, before they run out of cruising options.

There is always a reason not to cruise, and I will continue to look for all of them in as many places and ships I can find ( That is of course until they find a reason not to allow me ) :eek: