Visiting Mt. Etna

ragesinn

Hello

We have contacted a tour company in Sicily. We would like to tour Mt. Etna. Does anyone else have an interest in joining us? The price varies with the number of people in the group. The company is called Sicily Life. We would like to spend most of the day hiking Mt. Etna. It sounds like the driver would be flexible as far as the amount of time you can spend on the mountain. The tour is called "The Etna Experience & Taormina. Is anyone else interested?

How do you post a thread to the roll call if you can't see the "Post a thread" button?

no one might of started a roll call yet as the cruise is 2017.. most people start a year out.

you could start the roll call and then add info for this tour

great town.. i loved it

Hello

We have contacted a tour company in Sicily. We would like to tour Mt. Etna. Does anyone else have an interest in joining us? The price varies with the number of people in the group. The company is called Sicily Life. We would like to spend most of the day hiking Mt. Etna. It sounds like the driver would be flexible as far as the amount of time you can spend on the mountain. The tour is called "The Etna Experience & Taormina. Is anyone else interested?

Hi Ragesinn,

As others have mentioned, the place for such requests is your Roll Call. This forum is for general Azamara discussion. As your cruise is in 2017, it's possible a Roll Call may not exist yet.

If you email me your ship and sailing date (by clicking on the link below my signature), I'd be happy to start a Roll Call for your sailing. Hope this helps, and have a wonderful cruise !

This thread is now closed.

Edited by Host Andy