Packing

cajuncowgirl13

I can assure you that you can easily get away with half of what you think you need. No one expect you will know if you rewear items. Most days you do not need fresh unworn clothing.

A guy can get away with 3-4 T-shirts, plus 2 pair of khaki shorts for a week, through in a pair of sandals, and a bathing suit and he has all he needs for daytime wear. One pair of pants and two or three polo shirts and he is good for every evening. Add underwear and some socks and he is set. A single pair of shoes that he wears down is all that is needed too. Doesn't take that much space unless the boss makes him "dress up" for dinner.

Ladies I won't begin to guess what you might need.

How do you carry on full size toiletries? I assume then you are not flying. If so, toiletries in carryon have to be 3 ounces per TSA. That's the problem I was referring to.

We buy our full size toiletries after security when flying and then drop them in our carry ons. They only have a problem prior to security not afterwards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We buy our full size toiletries after security when flying and then drop them in our carry ons. They only have a problem prior to security not afterwards.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, that works if you have transportation. I usually fly in the night before and often use hotel shuttles to hotel/port. Also many people still go from airport to cruise terminal, cruise providing transportation as an example.

Yes, that works if you have transportation. I usually fly in the night before and often use hotel shuttles to hotel/port. Also many people still go from airport to cruise terminal, cruise providing transportation as an example.

Buy some 3 oz bottles and put your stuff in them if you insist on only doing carry ons on the plane. 3 oz is more than enough for a week, and if not take two bottles of each.

Even easier just check a bag on the plane.

Buy some 3 oz bottles and put your stuff in them if you insist on only doing carry ons on the plane. 3 oz is more than enough for a week, and if not take two bottles of each.

Even easier just check a bag on the plane.

I was responding to a previous poster.

I alway do checked baggage and said I could never do just carryon.

My point was asking how people who do just carryon handle their toiletries. I was referring particularly to sunscreen. Have not found in 3 oz bottles and would need more than a couple even if it did (or transferred from a larger size).