Canadian CC, CitiBike Miami

sandyh85

Morning all, quick question for the Canadians in the house!

Last spring I was down in Miami and loved the bike rental system, so perfect for a morning ride. Last spring though, I had use of an American credit card. I'm headed back for a pre-cruise stay in January and am wondering if my Canadian CC will work in these machines? Any experience?

Our cards are more accepted now a days, but I still regularly can't use gas pumps and some other machines.

Hi Sandy,

Next time before you pump gas, go inside and ask for the equivalent zip code so you can use your credit card at the pump. It is linked to your specific postal code and can be used in any state. We have successfully used our "zip code" at gas stations in at least 7 different states. :)

Hi Sandy,

Next time before you pump gas, go inside and ask for the equivalent zip code so you can use your credit card at the pump. It is linked to your specific postal code and can be used in any state. We have successfully used our "zip code" at gas stations in at least 7 different states. :)

Yes! Once I found out that little "life hack" it opened up so many more stations! Use 00, then the digits of your postal code. Gives you a five digit number, Presto! Your US zipcode!

Hi Sandy,

Good to know thanks!!!